period due thurs, unclear if bfp or not?!

elzis

Reaction score
hi! i took an hpt yesterday (really multiple hpts)
the first wondfo with fmu had a faint grey-ish line within the time limit
subsequent tests either had same or bfn
today i thought there was the same, however, looking closely it may have just been an indent line?!
any insights?

Can you post pics? I have had a lot of faint Wondfo lines and had betas come back at < 1 miU/mL, so I don't trust shadow lines or squinters on Wondfos anymore :(

here is a pic from yesterday

Attachments

• IMG_20151018_122516343_opt.jpg
    IMG_20151018_122516343_opt.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 103
It's hard to see because the pic is small/low-res but that might be more than a faint line--do you have a bigger pic?

Thoughts

Attachments

• IMG_20151020_065843_opt.jpg
    IMG_20151020_065843_opt.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 75
For some reason I can't open the pic by itself to get a closer look, but I definitely see something there. It seems, looking sideways, that it's a little off from where a Wondfo line usually is but I'm not sure that matters. I do see a line with pigment, looks very promising!

Really not sure..its hard to see your pictures. I say test again to see if you see progressions. Good luck :)

I can't open the pic for some reason either, but I can still see it x

have a feeling now that i'm not, had AF type cramps all day :(

Yea but when you're pregnant it feels like you could start AF at any moment. Good luck!! You're not out till AF shows!

I see a line on that newest one even though I can't make the picture bigger! Good luck! [i'll say, too, that I had af like cramps when I got my bfp!]

I definitely see a line but im not sure what color. Looking forward to your next tests

I see it, looks like the start of a BFP! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->