Period due tomorrow

shorty2k8

1 son ttc #2
Reaction score
And I'm absolutely terrified! It's all well and good testing and getting that long awaited beautiful bfp but my god this week has been such an agonising to just get past af day.

I'm exhausted just from being so scared that my period will still come tomorrow.

Hey Shorty

I was exactly the same tested ages before AF was due long before I should have and it was the worst week ever waiting. I thought I would be find after AF day passed but no it was the same kept thinking but its only a day late now etc...... This went on for weeks.

Easier said then done but try to relax what will be will be no matter how much you freak out or not. I'm 18 weeks now and only just slowly starting to stop freaking out cause I can start to feel kicks.

Try to enjoy it. I ruined first 4 months with all mine being worried then following 5 months being uncomfortable!!

This is my last preg so really going to try to enjoy next few months despite permanent nausea and spd!

Good Luck :)

Yeah, I felt the same too... I worried that even though I had a bfp that AF would still come when it was due. It didn't help that I had AF cramps from the time I got my bfp (at 10 dpo) till AF day and after. My cramps were so bad on 14 dpo that I swore my period was coming! But nothing...

It was actually kind of strange to have AF day without AF...lol. Hopefully your day will be smooth and AF-free.

Thank you. I'm actually driving myself . Took another frer this evening and got a beautiful strong line so starting to think my little spud is there to stay. Even though I do still keep poking and prodding my boobies to be sure they still hurt xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->