period every 2 weeks approx

kirstr1984

tobys mom
Reaction score
help, I feel so disheartened. I appear to be having a period every 2 weeks. I came off bcp 8 weeks ago. had a lighg bleed approx 2 1/2 weeks after this. then 2 weeks later a bleed thatlasted 3 days and was brown but heavier. last weekend I had 3 day v light red pinky bleed and today im bleeding deep red. whats going in? I never had this when ttc ds 1

I understand your frustration.I came off BC and am on cd37 with no sign of AF.I also didnt have this problem with #1,its really getting me down.As much as we all know it can take a few months to regulate,its still horrible.
I agree that you should see a doctor,even if its juyst to let them know the situation and see what their advice is
:dust:

It can take 3 months after coming off the pill, and if u weren't getting AF at all that would be normal but every 2 weeks sounds odd.

When I came off the nuva ring I had a period very 2 weeks ish for 2 months. I saw my doctor twice and he prescribed iron to help keep up my iron but said it was common and to give my body 3 months to regulate. 5 months later and I just found out I'm pregnant. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->