Period like cramping...ovulation pains???

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by 1cre8tivgrl, Oct 8, 2008.

1. 1cre8tivgrl

1cre8tivgrl Mommy of 3

I am due to ovulate any day now as I got a positive OPK yesterday. Has anyone ever had ovulation pains that feel like period cramps? I usually get a stabbing pain that lasts for a few hours on one side when I ov, this is new and I'm wondering what it might be...any ideas?? Anyone else experience anything like this around the time they are suppose to ovulate?

2. Gabrielle

Gabrielle Mum of 2! Pg with # 3!

hey hun , i got a positive opk yesterday too on cd 15 of a 30ish day cycle...it was the first opk i did and it was really dark...today i've noticed i have cramps that come and go. so maybe we are oing or about toO? tmi but whats your cm like? and what was it two days ago?

3. Visqueen

Visqueen mum to 2 beautiful girls

Some months i get a few cramps around the time of ovulation to :hug:

4. susan_1981

susan_1981 Mummy to 2 boys :)

When I'm ov'ing, I get really bad cramps in my lower stomach. I find that the ov cramps are actually much more painful than period pains.

5. Definitely sounds like OV pains... hope you are getting busy!
    Would love to see you all over in 1st tri!

6. 1cre8tivgrl

1cre8tivgrl Mommy of 3

maybe we are...my cm is almost clear, watery in consistency but not stretchy at all.

7. Gabrielle

Gabrielle Mum of 2! Pg with # 3!

mine too! very watery, wet feeling down there, and so thin and i try to stretch it but its soo thin you can barely see it stretch...tmi sorry did opks this morning still posiitve...what cd are you?

8. 1cre8tivgrl

1cre8tivgrl Mommy of 3

I am CD 19 today, my cycle is messed up this month, I am usually a 28 day cycle girl with ov on CD 14, I think my body has been fighting off a cold that's trying to get me and maybe that's why I am ov so late?? I have no idea when to expect :af: now.