Period like cramping...ovulation pains???

1cre8tivgrl

Mommy of 3
Reaction score
I am due to ovulate any day now as I got a positive OPK yesterday. Has anyone ever had ovulation pains that feel like period cramps? I usually get a stabbing pain that lasts for a few hours on one side when I ov, this is new and I'm wondering what it might be...any ideas?? Anyone else experience anything like this around the time they are suppose to ovulate?

hey hun , i got a positive opk yesterday too on cd 15 of a 30ish day cycle...it was the first opk i did and it was really dark...today i've noticed i have cramps that come and go. so maybe we are oing or about toO? tmi but whats your cm like? and what was it two days ago?

Some months i get a few cramps around the time of ovulation to :hug:

When I'm ov'ing, I get really bad cramps in my lower stomach. I find that the ov cramps are actually much more painful than period pains.

Definitely sounds like OV pains... hope you are getting busy!
Would love to see you all over in 1st tri!

hey hun , i got a positive opk yesterday too on cd 15 of a 30ish day cycle...it was the first opk i did and it was really dark...today i've noticed i have cramps that come and go. so maybe we are oing or about toO? tmi but whats your cm like? and what was it two days ago?

maybe we are...my cm is almost clear, watery in consistency but not stretchy at all.

maybe we are...my cm is almost clear, watery in consistency but not stretchy at all.

mine too! very watery, wet feeling down there, and so thin and i try to stretch it but its soo thin you can barely see it stretch...tmi sorry did opks this morning still posiitve...what cd are you?

I am CD 19 today, my cycle is messed up this month, I am usually a 28 day cycle girl with ov on CD 14, I think my body has been fighting off a cold that's trying to get me and maybe that's why I am ov so late?? I have no idea when to expect :af: now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->