period like cramps and light positive at 14 dpo???

amandadchan

Reaction score
Hi :) I'm around 14 dpo.. I've been having period Like cramps since 9 dpo and still having them today at 14 dpo. They are only on one side my left side and i get gas pain too.Is this normal or bad sign?? Also...I took a test at 12 dpo and one this morning at 14 dpo and they are not much different at all. Shouldn't it be a lot darker in two days?? Can I get some advice on the cramps and light positive at 14 dpo, please and thank you in advance.I have had two mc in the past six months and would hate for that to happen so soon again. Just worried that's all :)

If you have a faint positive at 14dpo, then that's a good sign!! 14dpo is still early and if you implanted late your hcg levels might not be high enough yet to show darker lines on a test. Test every couple of days, most girls' hcg levels double every 48 (sometimes 72) hours. Fx for a sticky bean!!!

i got period like feeling but not cramps(it felt like a fullblown flow) at 7 dpo and at 8 dpo i got my bfp. i didnt feel the menstrual like cramping until week 7 of pregnancy. so that kind of cramping is pretty common and expected.

Cramps are normal and could still go on for weeks.
It may be that your urine was more diluted when you took that test.
Try testing at different times of day.
PM pee always worked better for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back