Period symptoms !!! Is there still hope ?

Smirn

Reaction score
Hi

I had a FET on Monday. Today is 6dp5dt. I have assured hormones also which I no means that I won't started my period naturally. I am suffering from period pains and cramps! Could this be a good sign? I did a test yesterday and it was negative but o no it's early!! Anyone been or going through the same ?? X

What do you mean by assured hormones? What is it that you're taking? I got a very faint BFP at 3/4dp5dt but I know that BFP's from a FET tend to take a bit longer to show up. Period style cramps aren't necessarily a bad sign, I had them throughout the first tri.

I mean assisted hormones !!! Patches and pessaries . Was yours not FET ?

No, mine was a fresh IVF cycle. I haven't hushed the patches but I used progesterone gel. I was told that it can delay bleeding in some cases but not all. Like I say, the cramps aren't necessarily a bad sign. It could be a sign of implantation so don't write yourself off too soon.

Thanks Hun !!! Do you think my testing was to early

At 4 today it was 6dp so when I tested it was yesterday morning which technically would of been 4dp.. What do you think !!! Does that make sense? X

Thanks Hun !!! Do you think my testing was to early

Probably Hun, it is still early days. Like I said, I've read that FET BFP's take a bit longer to show up than those from fresh cycles. Try to leave it a few more days and test again. Good luck!

hi,
when i had my fet last time, i had period cramps and was sure af was coming. Dummy me almost stopped taking my progesterone injection before my scheduled blood test. I had my positive pee stick test at 9dp5dt and i tested like crazy, sometimes twice a day lol. So dont get discouraged! I hope you get your BFP :)

hi,
when i had my fet last time, i had period cramps and was sure af was coming. Dummy me almost stopped taking my progesterone injection before my scheduled blood test. I had my positive pee stick test at 9dp5dt and i tested like crazy, sometimes twice a day lol. So dont get discouraged! I hope you get your BFP :)

Awwww thank you !!!!! Did you test sooner then 9dp if so from what date and were they all negative ? Xxxx

I tested every day starting the day after transfer (I know it sounds crazy lol) my tests were all negative (not even a hint of a line) and then i tested on day 9 (in the afternoon i think) and got a line. And all the pee sticks that i used were brand names.

I tested every day starting the day after transfer (I know it sounds crazy lol) my tests were all negative (not even a hint of a line) and then i tested on day 9 (in the afternoon i think) and got a line. And all the pee sticks that i used were brand names.

Thank you it's given me a bit of hope !! Today at 4 will be 7dp so hopefully still time xxx

Hi Smirn, don't give up hope yet. I have just had my 3rd fresh ICSI cycle and got my first every BFP. Since the day of transfer I was cramping, they got worst throughout the TWW and I was sure the AF was going to show. I also started spotting at 9dp3dt and thought it was over, I done a test the next day and got the faintest line (so faint, I wrote it off as negative but my OH checked it and was adamant something was there). I then waited another 3 days before testing again because I wanted it to be clear and that's when I finally got my BFP. Its still very early days but the cramping could be a good sign. Stay positive and send some good vibes down to your little embryo.

I wish you all the luck and hope you get that positive test.

Good Luck

:flower:

Yes negative !!!! Feel like I'm Out for this round but when I spoke to my clinic they said I can start again when I stop taking the pessaries and patches as I should bleed a few days later and that can be classed as my first day again !!

Omg I just checked the test again !!!! I think I see a line
I'm going to try and up load photo

Can't work out how to up load photo!!!! Only me and husband know we are doing this and he at work I need a second opinion !!! Please tell me how to up load x

No I can't do it please see other thread called can you see a line!!!

I can't see the other thread?? I really hope its a line. Do you have any digital tests? I know they are expensive but seeing the word 'pregnant/not pregnant' takes all the hard work out of it.

GOOD LUCK :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->