'Period' then possitive test??!

LittleNikki

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm slightly confused, I usually have a 30+ day cycle but this month I started to spot on cd28 and on day 30 I started to bleed relitively heavily, this only lasted just over 1 day then went back to spotting. This is very strange I only blead for 5 days including the spotting but it's usually about 3/4 days heavy. Anyways thought this was just a strange period until I noticed everytimey 18 month old gave me a cuddle my breasts were still hurting (I rarely get sore breasts even before peoriod) which has never happened to me after my period, this promted me to take a test expecting it to be negative but to put my mind at rest. Anyway I saw a line on the test imediately even before the dye was finished moving along the strip. Now I'm confused and scared, I'm going to get some better tests today and test again.

Has anyone had what they thought was a period then possitive test and it turned out well?

Attachments

• 20150817_075143.jpg
    20150817_075143.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 104
Looks like your pregnant congrats !

Many women spot and or bleed around time af was due, including me I spotted day af was due, just your body it seems and as long as no pain and no more bleeding you should continue to have a healthy pregnancy

Will try and hold a while then do another I'm not convinced it's not a false possitive since it was like a full period, think I'm freaking out a bit. I did have a bit of cramping but I did when pregnant with my Son

^^^ exactly what oldermummy said. It sounds too light to be a period and very different from your regular cycle. Congratulations x

make a doctors appointment get bloods done x

It's got colour to it I think and I also bled heavily in this pregnancy so it might just be a mixture of a light period and implantation bleeding?

Good luck!!

Waiting to test again in a few hours I think, trying to keep busy so I don't focus on needing a wee. Got some different tests for tomorow morning and if possitive going to ring the docs and get an appt. I'm in the UK and don't know if they will do bloods as it's not normal practice here

If your unsure they may do bloods honey , I had my bloods taken just to see if they go up

Never had any bleeding with my Son who is 18 months old now. Still getting some crampy feelings 2 days after bleeding stopped only time will tell I suppose

Hi everyone I'm slightly confused, I usually have a 30+ day cycle but this month I started to spot on cd28 and on day 30 I started to bleed relitively heavily, this only lasted just over 1 day then went back to spotting. This is very strange I only blead for 5 days including the spotting but it's usually about 3/4 days heavy. Anyways thought this was just a strange period until I noticed everytimey 18 month old gave me a cuddle my breasts were still hurting (I rarely get sore breasts even before peoriod) which has never happened to me after my period, this promted me to take a test expecting it to be negative but to put my mind at rest. Anyway I saw a line on the test imediately even before the dye was finished moving along the strip. Now I'm confused and scared, I'm going to get some better tests today and test again.

Has anyone had what they thought was a period then possitive test and it
turned out well?

I had a similar (but fainter) test like yours today. I sort of think mine was an evap as I totally don't feel pregnant and the line was colourless. Bloody Internet cheapies!!!!

It certainly looks positive, good luck with your next test xx

Did another test with a 4 hr hold and no fluids and it appears to be negative. Will try another tomorow with fmu. Starting to think I had a dodgy test

I had a normal period in February. 11DPO I tested :bfn:
:witch: lasted her usual, ended as usual after 6 days of heavy bleeding. CD8 I got a positive :bfp: So I know what you're dealing with! I'd use a digital to confirm though! Good luck

Looked again and maybe see a very very faint line on the recent test but is over 1/2 an hour after test was done.

Still going to try another ic tomorow morning

Sod the IC's they are rotten. If that's a true line it'd show on a FRER.

The shop I went to doesn't have frer just the rapid result ones. I got an asda own test for tomorow which is what I used to confirm I was pregnant with my son

Good luck with that. I accidentally ordered FR 'One step' with my Asda order. :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->