Periods and bowel movements **TMI**

A

AppleBlossom

Since I can remember whenever I'm at the start of my period my bowel movements go a bit mad and I go to the toilet loads :blush: Is this normal?

Same for me... always thought it was just me that was a bit odd. Always had a really bad stomach when AF was due to arrive, it was a major indicator for me that I was coming on the next few days!

I've always been like this. Hopefully your tummy will settle down soon.

me too, i used to get it before, and then when i had my first af last week after depo it happened again. Always thought it was just me!

Haha i always thought it was just me too!seems its the 'norm'.....funny they never mention these thing in P.S.H.E (personal,social,health education)!

:rofl: i really thought it was just me too lol, its really strange though, does anybody have any idea what causes it??:shrug:

thats what i was thinking, may google it, will have to be precise about my wording though as dont want to find anything strange lol

They had this on Oprah once :rofl: Yes... it has everything to do with hormones.... We are all normal :rofl:

I also thought it was just me! ..How bizarre...

xx

Yep same here, I thought it was just me! x

Me and my mum both get this, i've always found it a bit weird

:hug:

xxx

Yes i get this too (although i haven't had an AF for ages!). Period farts too they are the worst!!!!!! :sick:

:rofl:

That always happens to me not sure why though its a little annoying.

Sooooo...I am just starting AF and had this "problem" :blush:for the last 3 days...
I think I may use this as a symptom instead of using HPT..hahaha
next cycle if no :loo: then I know it could be :bfp:

or is loose bm a preggo symptom as well....( i thought constipation was a + sign)

I am hoping to save some money every month!!! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->