periods and ovulation after implanon removal??

mcwhmm

Reaction score
I got my implanon out Thursday September 5th. I only had it in for a month and it was the worst month ever. Headaches, moodswings, nausea, dizziness. We decided to TTC #2 after removal. I got ovulation kits and started testing right away, just curious, lol. Well, I got my period Saturday September 7th and at first it was brown and just spotting. Now the last two days it has been heavier than ever with horrible cramps. I only had it in for one month so I'm thinking it couldn't have thrown off my body that much, at least I'm hoping! I got pregnant with #1 a week after coming off the pill so I'm hoping for the same kind of thing, fingers crossed.

I'm wondering what other people's experiences were.
How long was your first period after implanon?
When should I start using my ovulation tests again?
How long before got a BFP?

Hi. I was on implanon for years so my experiences might be a little different but i came off it in January and still havent ovulated. I think it took 40days to get af after it was removed and they have been irregular ever since. However, i saw a thread in the ntnp section and it has a bunvh of girls who all had the implant too and most of them are pregnant already (and were within a few months) so it seems to vary quite a lot. Good luck though

Hi. I was on implanon for years so my experiences might be a little different but i came off it in January and still havent ovulated. I think it took 40days to get af after it was removed and they have been irregular ever since. However, i saw a thread in the ntnp section and it has a bunvh of girls who all had the implant too and most of them are pregnant already (and were within a few months) so it seems to vary quite a lot. Good luck though

I had it for 2yrs and when I got it out I went onto bcp for 1month then stopped...got a breakthrough bleed then a few weeks went by and my normal af returned
.. now just started my tww! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->