Periods. Possible tmi

Wishing_well

Reaction score
Apologies if tmi.

I'm currently 14m pp after #3 and have only had one period. I assumed they had returned properly, and started getting ovulation symptoms 2 weeks later. But lately I've started getting really watery cm, slightly pink at times, but then changes back up ewcm.
I have no idea what going on but it's starting to irritate me - I can't go without a liner and have no idea when it's going to stop! It's been 3 weeks now.

I had no problems after my other two children. Periods retuned at 6m and 11m (tandem feeding) but we're normal and regular straight away.

Picture attached of today. What is going on?! 😩

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    21.1 KB · Views: 10
I would see a doctor about that if possible. That doesn't look like a normal color to me.

I would see a doctor about that if possible. That doesn't look like a normal color to me.

It's more the constant watery/ewcm that's annoying. It's only been that colour once and is definitely not an infection or anything else... No pain or other symptoms.

It's now been 32 days since the 'period' so I assumed it would have happened again by now..

Is there a chance you could be pregnant again? I had lots of ewcm type discharge in early pregnancy. Or maybe your cycle has changed now, when I was younger I was 30-31days like clockwork but when I was ttc they were more like 35-40days long

Is there a chance you could be pregnant again? I had lots of ewcm type discharge in early pregnancy. Or maybe your cycle has changed now, when I was younger I was 30-31days like clockwork but when I was ttc they were more like 35-40days long

No chance, unfortunately!
I can deal with a slightly longer/irregular cycle, but just wish the cm would go away! :haha:

After my first it took 8 months for my period to return (I expressed for 2 months but had to stop) with my second I bf for a year and my periods didn't return until a month after I stopped feeding. Since then they have been every 6/7 week and actually are starting to get longer between. I often have to wear a liner as struggle with wetness which is annoying. no advice sorry just its not abnormal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->