permanent stitch feeling??

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by kristen77, Dec 23, 2009.

1. kristen77

kristen77 Well-Known Member

morning ladies,

i've been having a permanent stitch feeling - gets worse when i am walking but i have woken up this morning with it....? anyone else have this?! is beany just growing again??

2. kristen77

kristen77 Well-Known Member

just me??! :blush:

3. lisa9999

lisa9999 Well-Known Member

Not sure sorry hon, but didnt want to read and run.

I get a few niggling aches and pains though and I'm told its all normal/ stretching type pains.

Woke this morning with a pain in my left bum cheek, couldnt put my knickers on standing up, I had to sit down! Feel like an old woman lol.

4. rensben

rensben Well-Known Member

Not sure about the stitch but I get weird pains all the time in lots of different places. I know stitches can be caused by dehydration so make sure you're drinking enough. Sorry I can't help more!

5. bbyno1

bbyno1 Well-Known Member

im only 7 weeks gone but omg 2 days ago i had exactly the same! it was like a cramp/stitch! and hurt so bad everytime i continued to walk i dunno what it is :( if you find out can you please let me know x

6. Terrilea

Terrilea Me,OH & r beautiful Ruby

I experienced this last week, exactly the same as you've described, i phoned the midwife who advised me it was completely normal. You're only 5 days ahead of me so i assume it was the same thing we both experienced. Look out for a little bump growth spurt, i noticed i'd had one after the pains stopped
    Hope this helps xxx

7. bbyno1

bbyno1 Well-Known Member

seems as though i got it too early :(

8. tonyamanda

tonyamanda 3rd trimester

I had this last night in bed.. ALL night.. not painful but it felt uncomfortable.. almost like i had eating too much and was extremely full.. its not so bad this morning so im guessing its my belly stretching

9. iznil8

iznil8 Excited new mum!

I am exactly the same just now, its really bugging me, right down my right side, feels like someone is grabbing and nipping my side. I hope it eases off soon, I had it a couple of weeks ago too and it eased off by itself.

10. Truman

Truman 2 Stars and xx1 angelxx

I had a similiar thing. Seem to be getting a lot of twinges of late. The other night the stitch was so bad I went to bed. The following morning it had eased off but I am really constipated and the midwife has suggested the the two are related.... a growing belly and a growing bowel. lol. :rofl: