permanent stitch feeling??

kristen77

Reaction score
morning ladies,

i've been having a permanent stitch feeling - gets worse when i am walking but i have woken up this morning with it....? anyone else have this?! is beany just growing again??

Not sure sorry hon, but didnt want to read and run.

I get a few niggling aches and pains though and I'm told its all normal/ stretching type pains.

Woke this morning with a pain in my left bum cheek, couldnt put my knickers on standing up, I had to sit down! Feel like an old woman lol.

Not sure about the stitch but I get weird pains all the time in lots of different places. I know stitches can be caused by dehydration so make sure you're drinking enough. Sorry I can't help more!

im only 7 weeks gone but omg 2 days ago i had exactly the same! it was like a cramp/stitch! and hurt so bad everytime i continued to walk i dunno what it is :( if you find out can you please let me know x

I experienced this last week, exactly the same as you've described, i phoned the midwife who advised me it was completely normal. You're only 5 days ahead of me so i assume it was the same thing we both experienced. Look out for a little bump growth spurt, i noticed i'd had one after the pains stopped
Hope this helps xxx

seems as though i got it too early :(

I had this last night in bed.. ALL night.. not painful but it felt uncomfortable.. almost like i had eating too much and was extremely full.. its not so bad this morning so im guessing its my belly stretching

I am exactly the same just now, its really bugging me, right down my right side, feels like someone is grabbing and nipping my side. I hope it eases off soon, I had it a couple of weeks ago too and it eased off by itself.

I had a similiar thing. Seem to be getting a lot of twinges of late. The other night the stitch was so bad I went to bed. The following morning it had eased off but I am really constipated and the midwife has suggested the the two are related.... a growing belly and a growing bowel. lol. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->