Perplexed by ovulation test results gallery

doctorsookie

DS (19) DD (12)
Reaction score
I was just viewing the gallery over at fertilityfriend.com for positive ovulation tests and some of the pictures are clearly not positive according to the package instructions. I am very confused now because if they are indeed positive, that means my LH levels were up for several days and finally peaked yesterday (yesterday was the very first day both my lines were equally dark and I mean dark) and today, no second line. I don't know if I got a bad test yesterday and I haven't ovulated at all or if I was indeed in the stages of ovulation and yesterday was (by my chart it was the day I was supposed to actually ovulate) my ovulation day. Any input on this? I am just glad I have been taking the :sex: every day route as well as OPKing and BBTing. LOL One way or the other, I should be good....question is, will it work? :shrug:

Hi there,

If the test line was dark as the control line, I'd say that you ovulated already. Good luck, and hopefully someone with greater expertise will come along to share their knowledge.

Hi there,

If the test line was dark as the control line, I'd say that you ovulated already. Good luck, and hopefully someone with greater expertise will come along to share their knowledge.

thanks!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->