Persona Monitors

nightkd

Mum to two!
Reaction score
Are they effective? I mean, on the 'green' days are you 'allowed' to have your BF ejaculate inside you? I know it'll obviously risk pregnancy anyway, I was just wondering, do any of you use a monitor regularly and what exactly do you *do? In terms of intercourse and using the monitor?

I've been trying to convince OH to progress to "not trying not preventing" with me (he keeps saying he wants to try now, but doesn't at the same time...:dohh:), so avoiding the days around and when I know (supposedly) I'm ovulating and using a condom...but having odd days where we just wouldn't care and would take the chance...

Just want some info on what benefits the Persona Monitor has, how many use one and what they *'do'...

xx

Personally I would get the ladycomp/pearly. They are very reliable! I have a ladycomp and know a few ladies who have it, it's a fool proof way of charting-providing you follow it. It works out everything for you! Or chart along side the monitor, so you can see as well!

Thanks. It looks really expensive and I can't see any on ebay... What's the difference?

Do you just avoid having unprotected sex on the days you know you're ovulating and just do it (without other contraception) on the days you're not?

I'm just a tad worried that I'd be unlucky and end up getting pregnant anyway!!!! I guess because I just assume myself 'fertile' at all times, even when I'm not ovulating!!! :dohh:

OH says "F*ck it! Why not." When I ask if he'd be happy using this as our only form of contraception.... :rofl:

x

hahahahahah :rofl:

Well, it takes your temps like charting, but calculates when you're fertile. Gives you red light when you are, yellow if unsure and green to say it's safe. Unlike the persona, you take it every day. It's 99.3% effective.

It is expensive, but it's probably more reliable. You could always get the persona and chart and use fertility friend? That way you can get a better idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->