Personal Opinions

WackyMumof2

Reaction score
So my hoover went bang last night and I've had to order a new hoover. I've ordered this hoping that with the amount of hoovering I do each day that it's worth the investment and I won't be replacing it for a good few years. Do I believe that it can suction and lift a SUV even though I've seen the video? No I don't but still, from what I can understand, the suction on it is pretty similar to that of the Shark. And it's got a fully enclosed HEPA filter system which was the other selling point for me as I have a house full of asthmatics. I'm worried. I have a 30 day trial in order to decide if I'm going to keep it or not but I'm so used to seeing in-store demos before I buy. Has anyone got this?? Is it really as wonderful as they say it is??

https://floorwiz.co.nz/

I usually go off reviews left on websites before I buy anything

I have a shark and I wouldn't buy any other brand now. It is honestly the best hoover I've ever used in my entire life. It's brought our years old rugs back to looking like new. Cleans up messes made by my 9yo and 2yo in one pass.

I usually go off reviews left on websites before I buy anything

The reviews were impressive. As with anything though, there are always those who aren't happy but there were more good than bad. Even with the reviews you don't really know. God, I hope it's worth it.

I have a shark and I wouldn't buy any other brand now. It is honestly the best hoover I've ever used in my entire life. It's brought our years old rugs back to looking like new. Cleans up messes made by my 9yo and 2yo in one pass.

I used a friend's one yesterday and while I was impressed, I'm not a fan of uprights. I was shocked at what got lifted out of my carpets - and I hoover 3 times a day! :sick:

I also have a SHARK and wouldn't have anything else now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->