personalised big sister tshirts

E&L's mummy

mum to 3 amazing girls
Reaction score
hey im hoping to get a couple of tshirts made up for my girls for when butterbean arrives. anyone got anylinks for places or people they have used that were good. had a look on ebay but oh boy is it a minefield. bought one last time and really not impressed with it. any help greatly appreciated. xxxxx

i was after a big sister top for lil girl to wear when lo arrives my mum went the asda the other day an picked one for for under £2 its not in the sale an they had loads xxxx hope this helps xxxx:thumbup:

thanks for that....how big did they go?? my eldest is in 9-10 year old and DD2 is 18-24ths

i got mine from mothercare they did vary in size not sure wether they go up to 9-10 years thou

hope you find them x

yeh so do i. was thinking of "im the big sister" for DD1 and "im the little big sister" for DD2. will have to trawl round Ebay i think again but its a minefield and difficult to see the quality etc properly.

i think they went up to age 10 but not really sure ill go the asda 2mora an find out 4 u hun xxxx

I got my friends step daughter and her son a big bro and big sis top from ebay...some really good bargains on there xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->