Petite Mommy To Be <3

I have recently lost 2 dress sizes so I am just wearing clothes from my larger days at the mo.... too scared to get anything for the baby until 12 week scan has been and gone and all is shown to be well....

Sorry I am still pretty clueless about alot of this but what is a beband?

I think she is talking about a belly band that you wear to cover you unzipped pants while your pregnant it also helps to hold the pants up:winkwink:

https://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqlzmRophPMTn0B_lo48jm6LisgiGmgGihL6n5fB4koW6zonO7qQ&t=1

I think she is talking about a belly band that you wear to cover you unzipped pants while your pregnant it also helps to hold the pants up:winkwink:

https://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqlzmRophPMTn0B_lo48jm6LisgiGmgGihL6n5fB4koW6zonO7qQ&t=1

OMG thank you I think I will be needed one of those

I'm 5 foot on the dot and weigh 90 pounds, Ive never been to 100 and I'm 22. I am roughly 9 weeks and haven't gained anything yet, I am trying to eat but just never feel hungry enough. I hope it changes soon.

I'm 5'2" and about 125lbs. Size 7 shoe (US).

I am dreading the weight gain in my breasts...I'm normally a 34DD and my mom after having two kids is like a 32G. :help:

I found out that my scale at home is not accurate and has been making me seem skinner than I though:wacko:

OMG thank you I think I will be needed one of those

yep. The brand i got is Bella Band from Target (in the US) and i must say i got a medium instead of a small one and it's pretty comfortable and yet it doesn't show your unbuttoned and unzipped pants :thumbup:

As you can see from my avatar pic I am not very big so do you think a medium would work?

As you can see from my avatar pic I am not very big so do you think a medium would work?

i would just go to the store and try both of them on. That's what i did. I guess it also depends on how tight your jeans/pants are, etc. I found the small one too tight on my belly which makes me feel sick most of the time so i just picked the bigger one i had tried one which was the medium one :flower:

I'll probally go and buy one this weekend and try them on, I know I'll need one.

i am ur size and i bought a medium cause thats all they had left and it fit comfortably

is anyone else having alot of soreness??
i feel like i could pop already!
What r u guys using to prevent stretch marks?? i got them really bad with my son and they are almost gone and i dnt want them to come back so I have been using lotion but going to find something better...

Hi, Can I join you! I am 5'3" and UK 6/8, shoe size 5. Got a really hard bit for over a week now just above my pubic hair line - but wayyy below my crazy bloat belly so looks like somethings happening down there :) So exciting!! x

What r u guys using to prevent stretch marks?? i got them really bad with my son and they are almost gone and i dnt want them to come back so I have been using lotion but going to find something better...

Ton of soreness and I'm not sure what I'm going to use for that either since I am allergic to cocoa butter

Ton of soreness and I'm not sure what I'm going to use for that either since I am allergic to cocoa butter

i jst talked with my MIL and she used shortening :p she had 3 children and is maybe 100 lbs and she doesnt have one stretchmark! (off to the store to get myself some hehe, im willing to try anything!)

i hate the smell of coco butter! sorry ur allergic! hope u find something xx

Anyone else bloating like no other? I swear I'm huge right now! I have a built-in tummy shelf lol. If only it was all baby and not just water retention and ice cream :haha:

I guess because I am carrying twins right now I look at least 6 months pregnant :(

I am huge... don't know if it is because it is my 4th pregnancy... maybe I am all stretched out???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->