Petite Mommy To Be <3

poonibby

mama, and TTC!
Reaction score
since there isnt a fourm of it, im making a thread for all of us petite momma's to be :) Its always nice to talk to people with the same kind of body type or things going on so you can compare ;)

not sure how long I'll be petite for, my appitite has increased 10 fold! So I'm trying to keep everything as healthy as possible....it's hard thinking about weight gain after being used to being thin.... But so long as baby stays healthy :)

oh goodness girl, i know. but i am gonna do it! ;) my baby has to stay healthy as am i :)

HELLO, petite mom to be here, I am 5`1 and weigh arounf 110 before pregnant. I am pregnant with twins :) I keep hearinng your so little I cant imagine you carying twins..Oh will it will and is going to happen.

sorry for commenting in a post that really isnt aimed at me! haha! but i had to say that you girls are going to have such beautiful bumps! you had best be taking lots of pics as your bumps will be the 1s that really stand out!
good luck on your pregnancys!

he he he I am only 5ft 1 as well....

But apparently when it comes to carry babies it goes off your pelvis size, which is indicated by your foot size... so at a fairly standard size 5 I think I will be OK lol

he he he I am only 5ft 1 as well....

But apparently when it comes to carry babies it goes off your pelvis size, which is indicated by your foot size... so at a fairly standard size 5 I think I will be OK lol

I'm only 5ft 1" but a UK size 10/12. Mind you I'm a size 3 in shoe. What does it mean then if u hav a smaller pelvis? Never heard of this before so I'm very curious :)

Xx

Hi Ladies

I'm 5'2 and a UK size 6.

This is my second pregnancy and I already have a little bump, in fact people keep commenting how I am rather big for how many weeks I am!! Can't wait to get my scan and find out what's going on in there lol!!

I've not put on much weight and have been trying to eat healthily but haven't denyed myself ANYTHING!!! :p

Can't wait to compare our petite mum bumps :)

Idk if im considered petite, Im 5'4'' size 4 US (size 6 UK)

i used to be 110 before i had my son now im 120ish before this pregnancy

so is okay for me to join? lol

Apparently your pelvis size is related to your shoe size and I guess a bigger pelvis means there is more room for the baby when it gets closer to delivering and the baby's head drops.... though I am no Dr lol!!

Idk if im considered petite, Im 5'4'' size 4 US (size 6 UK)

i used to be 110 before i had my son now im 120ish before this pregnancy

so is okay for me to join? lol

of course you can join even though it is not me that created the thread:haha:

haha are you excited to be having twins?!?

Hiya,

I am a UK size 6-8 and 5'2''.
I already have a little "bump" i know its not bloat anymore as its hard and there all the time.

They say the smaller you are in height and size the quiker you are yo show!
Im so excited about my tiny bump, let alone when it gets bigger!

Even people at work are noticing it now!!

It's so exciting. I can't wait for a lovely big bump! (but I'm trying to appreciate my small size now as I'm sure I'll be wishing for it back when I get too big:) ). Right now all I have is a bloat bump, hehe.

Now when I buy any clothes, I shove something up my top to make a 'bump' to see what the clothes will look like when I have a real bump :).....so sad :)

i am 5 ft and weight before pregnancy 90 pounds...with my first baby i hardly reach 103 pounds but my baby was happy and good...my bump wasnt too small...it was average...goodluck all mommys:happydance:

I will join! I am 5'3 and 99 lbs. A little nervous about gaining all the weight and what my body will look like afterwards as I am not good at dealing with feeling fat.

i am nervous about how well i will loose weight after this baby since its my 2nd but so excited to have a proper little bump :)

May I join? I'm 5 foot 2 inches tall and my US shoe size is 9.5 not sure waht that means though, I weigh 130 do count?

Of course all of you can join :) ahh. this makes me so happy. i think all of us are so worried about the weight! ahhh. but we can do it together.

anyone wants to add me on fb feel free my email addy is [email protected] its strictly for fb so type it in on there n should bring me up right away :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->