Petrified for tommorrow !!.

mummymadness

Mummy to 4
Reaction score
As many know , Last week went for my routine scan .
Baby couldnt be seen well as he was in the most awkward position he could be , They thought his feet may be bent out the wrong way , And my placenta was fully covering the cervix :cry: .
Tommorrow i get to see my little man by scan again tommorrow at 3.45 but iam soooooo petrified ! , Iam scared something isnt right or my baby boy wont survive his problems .
Iam probably been very silly indeed but i carnt help but worry and just want tomorrow to go well .
Iam going for a meal with OH now to try relax , I have shed some tears today and he said i need cheering up , And its my mums birthday tommorrow so got lunch out with her , I even asked her to look after the kids just incase the scan reveals something bad i wouldnt want them to see me upset (That sounds soo negative i know) .
So i will be back to update tomorrow , Please wish me luck . xxxxxx Gemma

Oh I remember hun. I am here for you. My thoughts and prayers are with you and baby! Hugs

wish you luck and pray everything is ok!! take care

Hope you enjoy your evening out MM. Let DH spoil you tonight it might help you a bit. Good luck tomorrow, I hope everything is well for you and puts your mind at rest :hug::hugs::hugs:

Thinking of you hun :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I know it's so difficult, but please try not to worry - am sure all with be well with LO.

We're all here for you.

try not to worry, i know easier said than done. will be thinking of you tmw xx

Sorry to hear that bubs wasn't in a good position for the scan, and the potential concerns. Try to keep positive, and distracted until tomorrow!

Thinking of you and sending you positive vibes, sure your little man will be just fine. :hugs:

:hug: Enjoy your night out and try to relax a bit for tomorrow, I am sure everything will go great! :hug: Let us know tomorrow how it went!

good luck sweetie xxxx im sure babba will be just fine

I'm so sure it will all be fine now. Just distract yourself in the meantime! x

good luck gem hun i just know everything will be fine with baby corey make sure u let me know whats going on straight after u no u can txt me any time ur feeling down hun keep ur chin up will be thinking of u tomorow all my love xx

:hug:good luck chick. Hope all is well, make sure you report back asap so we're not worrying about you eh?:hugs:

Good luck! I hope you come back with only good news. XXXX

A big thank you Girls , Well OH treat me well .. Even baught me a non alcoholic cider was loveeeely .
I feel ok , A little teary still but i think thats nerves , I promise to update asap tommorrow . I have said a little prayer tonight and corey is kicking me like mad (Iam sure to reassure me lol) .
Honestly thank you for your support girls . xxxxx .

Good luck tomorrow hon! I bet everything will be ok. Try to get some rest. =) Cant wait for your glowing update!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->