PG or not?

Babydust28

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I've not got any pg tests but have an ovulation stick so I did that and got the following result.
Any suggestions? Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 26
There is no way to know from this test. I'd try and get a preg test. That doesn't look like a positive OPK.

Digis always have some sort of line, so your not supposed to judge ovulation or pregnancy unless you do as directed. Also you shouldnt base pregnancy on opk unless u can back it up on a pregnancy tests as you can have a positive opk test when ur cycle is due

I second what everyone else said, ovulation tests are not designed to test for pregnancy and are really not accurateIn predicting pregnancy. Not sure if ur familiar with how opk works, but there's normally always a line whether ur ovulating or not. When the test line is darker than the control, then you have a high level of LH, which may signal that you are about to ovulate, which is a positive opk. But LH levels fluctuate and opks are not always accurate! I recommend getting a pg test!! :) xx keep us updated

Thanks all, been a little crampy today and heavy feeling down there like :witch: is on her way to show her ugly face. Unusually have had diarrhea (tmi sorry) today.

Will keep you all posted, AF due tomorrow so will test Friday if I get no sign of her x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->