Phantom preg

Emmea12uk

The Folic acid police!
Reaction score
I thought only dogs got this?!?!?!

lol my kicks are getting harder and my phantom preg is 20 weeks now!

I dont want to go to the docs as I would feel like a right idiot. I have had three very normal periods all bang on time, and i have done three preg tests

but the kicks feel like flutters now and i have only felt them since phantom preg week 17. I AM A FREAK!!!!

hmmm...have to say hun it sounds like you need to bite the bullet and get a blood test from doc to confirm as some women have been known to always have negative tests through a pregnancy...
is it possible you could be 20 weeks preggo?

I'd like to say i am slim enough to tell, but i have gained weight since December

But i'd know right? I was very very very sick in the first and second tri the first time round. I have been right as rain.

Yeah maybe you should get a blood test....:huh: Your not a Freak Don't Worry!
:hug:

and today my tummy hurts, it feels bruised in the inside - like it did when i was pregnant! And the moving about is more too. i am def going to the docs next week. freak or no freak - there could be something wrong. Someone mentioned that you can get contractions up to a year after giving birth...so maybe it is something to do with my healing.

people can actually have phatoms because like us peole are desperate to try for a baby but if you convince yourself that your pregnant it can sometimes happen, not sure if this is a load of crap or not but i have looked it up
lets just hope its not ,well unless u would prefere it not to be :L

hun, I would get a blood test done, becuase me sister had the same symtoms she went doctors 3 times they told her no was not till they decided to scan her that they found out she was 6months gone with a little girl xx

Definitely go to the doctors, you need to know for your own peace of mind as its obviously driving you mad - i'd be the same. don't leave till they give you some sort of test. Let us know how you get on! xx

i agree,

go to the drs and get urself checked out... it'll make you feel better and it also may address any other problems that could be causing the symptoms.

Good luck

xxx

Good luck at the docs, let us know how you get on :hugs:

I would get checked to put your mind at ease and to rule out ovarian cysts or fibroids that can also cause similar symptoms to pregnancy. I hope you get in soon so you can put your worries to rest. :hug:

well I saw a nurse who did a test and it was negative - so we are dealing with a phantom! She also did an internal and some swabs as the purpose of the visit was actully a smear. She thinks I am nuts, but told me to go back to the doctor.

I did have some blood tests done about 3 months ago for pains i was having in my womb and they all came back negative.

I guess I will just wait and see a few more weeks.

Hi
I know just how you feel.. Its werid hows your body can play tricks on you..
If you wanna chat Iam always about..
Let us know how you get on with your test results..

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->