Phil and Teds Explorer Double Pushchair in black/red Collection from Cheshire

Samemka

Mummy of 2 girlies
Reaction score
Considering selling my P&T Explorer purely because Emma wants to walk everywhere now, we're moving house where walking into town/to playgroup won't be possible cos we're in the middle of nowhere & when I do need Emma in a pushchair, I'll have someone else with me who can push a single.

I can't fault this pushchair. If I could afford to buy a single for Katie & keep it I would, but I can't.

If genuine interest, I can take pictures. It's this one here:

https://www.preciouslittleone.com/product-information/26/11635/phil-and-teds-explorer-double---red/

Only thing is, I did originally purchase the Explorer doubles kit which doesn't recline. It was ridiculously upright so I sold it & bought the Hammerhead seat. Exactly the same, except it reclines. Phil & Teds say that as long as you don't use the hammerhead seat with a car seat (as you can now put a infant carseat on the top somehow with your toddler underneath) this is perfectly fine.

Cost me £480 back in November & is in excellent condition - seat liners etc not marked at all, no marks in foam handle, minimal marks on the frame, really looked after as I knew I'd be selling on.

Would be looking for £340.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->