Phones on contract

Lauren25

Reaction score
Ive got a HTC Desire on a 24 month contract which i got in August 2010 so it doesnt run out til August next year.

Thing is i hate this phone so much that i want to change it but cant afford to pay out for another phone.

Does anyone know if i went into orange (who my contracts with) and said i still want a contract with them with the same price plan would they give me a new contract or would i have to pay off this one??

:flower:

You would most probably have to pay that one off first as you are paying for the handset as well. I think orange let you upgrade 3 months before the end of your contract though so you might have to keep hold of it until May.

You'd have to pay it off, that's what OH did for me last Christmas to I could have an iPhone :flower:

Yeah you will have to pay it off.
I think you can upgrade 3 months before it ends.
Phones4u brought my contract off me 3 weeks ago & i upgraded to iPhone 4s, wasnt due an upgrade until feb. x

like the others said you would have too pay it off, you can change too their lowest possible tarriff then pay off, or wait it out till you have 3 months left then upgrade

I got phones4U to buy me out, they paid for my old contract to be cancelled and I just took out a new one with them :)

Thanks everyone. Do you know if phones4u will buy anyones contract out or do they pick and choose??

They normally have a limit as to how much they will pay out.Its worth going in to ask though as they have different offers on all the time:thumbup:

Ive got a HTC Desire on a 24 month contract which i got in August 2010 so it doesnt run out til August next year.

Thing is i hate this phone so much that i want to change it but cant afford to pay out for another phone.

Does anyone know if i went into orange (who my contracts with) and said i still want a contract with them with the same price plan would they give me a new contract or would i have to pay off this one??

:flower:

You can contact Orange and they will tell you how much you owe, you can pay that off and start a new contract keeping the same number and everything and they will send you a new phone.
I just did it with my Iphone. I ended the contract 6 months early they gave me 33% off so it worked out cheaper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->