Photography Club

Well she has eyes like MIRRORS anyway, they are beautiful, that and a mix with the quality or the camera basically :)
Shes my favourite subject to photograph, She loves it LOL!

any recommendations for magazines guys?!?

Practical Photography
Photography Monthly
Digital Camera Magazine

Digital Photo (particularly if you like editing and learning how to do things in Photoshop)

DSLR User
Digital SLR Photography

cheers for this... i brought photography monthly this month and I found it very useful... I had a look at practical photography but I thought it looked a little technical for me atm :rofl:

I just want to get into it as a hobby really. Start learning how to use all the settings take picture of pretty much everything.

Im the same :):) But I think Im going to have to wait for my birthday (in november) for a DSLR :(

Ive been scouring the net for a d40 and doesnt look look like anywhere i trust is selling them anymore!! :(

I just want to get into it as a hobby really. Start learning how to use all the settings take picture of pretty much everything.

Im the same :):) But I think Im going to have to wait for my birthday (in november) for a DSLR :(

Im kinda thinking if i cant get hold of a d40 ill have to wait until bloody christmas the cheapest so far that ive found thats nikon is like £360! I dont think OH is feeling he wants to treat me that much for nothing lol. He said he'd get me an engagment ring but i really want a camera lol.He shouldnt be giving me options like that anyway lol.

yeh I just drove past jessops on my lunch break and there was one advertised in the window for £340 a sony one...!! I figured if I wait until then and I still defo want one then its worth the purchase.... plus i can have christmas and birthday money together and get a pretty decent one...!! in the meantime compact and photoshop it is :)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nikon-D40-Zoom-Nikkor-18-55mm-3-5-5-6G/dp/B000KIX65S
£246 from amazon

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5606416/Trail/searchtext>NIKON+D40.htm
£246 in argos

or you can get them through catalogues like
https://www.littlewoodsdirect.com/r...tem_id=15&Mis_item_loc_id=1&product=373302350

and pay monthly for them to keep costs down!

^^ on that page there is a D60 as well which is the same price but higher mp... is it a better camera??

I like the idea of paying it off monthly...!

i just put a link to a few sites on the other photography page take a peak

i've no experience of the D60 but i'm sure it's equally as good and if it's the same price why not!

Im in the position though , what if Im crap at it :lol: Thats why its a good idea that to wait till my birthday/christmas present?!?

Is it possible to get a great look with compact?? I have a 12mp one :) its quite fancy....!!

I've just been looking up photography courses and found on at an adult learning college near me. It's £50 for 5 weeks part time!

Haha. Nah I wouldn't say so. I just enjoy it so much, and I think if you do then your pictures turn out better :)

Oh cool - You know you can download tutorials for Photoshop, free online hun?

Nikons
At the moment I use Nikon D3X
But i started with a D40 and also have a D90 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->