Photography Club

there you go
https://www.chrisweston.uk.com/workshops

fab images Mrs-N!

i sent you both invites to the group emma and kerry :D

Thanks for that :)

I so want to go on one of those Big Cat shoots. The man who I am going to next week for my 1 day Canon 40d training course also runs the big cat shoots and I am really tempted to book myself in on one later in the year.

oh nice one i really want to do it but i'm so skint right now having just spent nearly £800 on a new camera!

Thank you! Ive joined the group now. Im just uploading pictures on there at the moment. I dont know what pictures to put on they just dont seem good enough! My filters just came and dont fit :(

nice one aflight :) have fun with it!

emma - :( that's not good.... would the seller exchange em do you reckon?

Yeh i think ill message him in a moment i dont know what size i need though now lol

what size lense do you have and what are the filters?

Ive done my research on the net and it says 52 mm as does it in my book am i ment to be screwing something off the end of my lens or something cus it defo aint going on it lol.

Ive tried again and they fit perfect lol do i feel stupid ........... ummm yeh lol.

oh the inside of your lense cap does it say 52 mm?

Hello girlies!

I want to join in your thread as I really really want to get into Photography. Both my Dad and Brother love their photography and so do I but I've never done anything about it! :dohh:

BTW - hope you don't mind me jumping in like this?! :blush:

So....I'm after a Nikon SLR at the moment. My Dad recently bought a Nikon D300 (I think that's right?) and my bro is looking to buy a D90. My OH says a D40 should be good enough for a beginner (but he knows sod all about photography so wanting your advice!!).

If any of you wouldn't mind....could you point me in the direction of where to start? I would ideally like a Nikon SLR (but don't now what I need).....HELP! :shrug:

Also, if any of you are in the area of wanting to upgrade your current digital SLR's, please tell me what you have and I may be interested in buying :winkwink:

I'll leave it there for now as I could waffle on for ages!!!! :dohh:

Look forward to your replies!

xxxxx

hey chick welcome.
I've just upgraded from a D40 to a D90 as i've started to take my photography very very seriously and have actually got a couple of weddings to shoot this year very good camera!

:wave: laurie!

first challenge launched on redbubble girlies.... has everyone signed up yet? :D

hey chick welcome.
I've just upgraded from a D40 to a D90 as i've started to take my photography very very seriously and have actually got a couple of weddings to shoot this year very good camera!

Thanks hun! So a D40 is a good starting point! Oooo...you're doing a couple of weddings - fab!! You'll have to post piccies!

Tiggertea - hi! What's redbubble?

xxx

thanks girls! :)

so what is red bubble then??

those workshops look fab, I would love to do something like that!

aflight84 wow shooting weddings will be great - I love a good wedding!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->