Photography Club

Im about to go in the kitchen now ill keep my camera with me incase i get some inspiration!

I'm still in the thinking stage too..... my goodness Anna - you're leaving us all for dust! :rofl:

hun have you thought of starting a new thread about redbubble??

could be an idea... might have other members on it who doesnt visit this thread?!?

xx

ooh interesting challenge, got my thinking cap on!

very true....should i start it ingroups or the general forum? I could have a link to this one so people can find us....

don't forget it canbe anything cooking related, so food/utensils/pots etc etc

hello ....popping in again....lots of posts to read up on!!
im the one STILL waiting for her camera to be delivered!! :hissy: everytime i sign in theres more pics been posted n im itching for my camera!!!

just have to say too...neecee....great name choice....my son is also called Kai!!

Hi Laurie! :hi: So glad you joined! Nice to see another Nikonite :rofl: I am a diehard Nikon user, so feel free to PM me if you like.

I would say the D40 is an excellent camera to start with - it's now been replaced with a D60.... it should serve you really well for a good long while to come - you'll find that it will be the quality of the lenses you eventually get that will normally make a bigger difference than the camera body, once you buy into a manufacturer's system (Nikon, Canon, Olympus etc.)

Great to see so many of you on RedBubble. I've got my challenge entry in - anyone else? :)

Hello misses! I thought I might find you in here!!! I also remembered you have a Nikon too - will have to log into MSN for a chat!

I feel so lost in here - everyone know's about photography and in comparison, I know nada!!!! I guess I'll have to upload some pics to see what people think (honestly!).

xx

nuttymummy- where did you order it from?

on the upload page kerry, there's a box with the BnB Group name. Tick it, and the image will be in the group. You can also add it after uploading by going to my bubble - art - edit image

Ooooh looking forward to getting in the kitchen & taking some photos for the challenge x Hmmm now what tp photogarph :-k

Hello misses! I thought I might find you in here!!! I also remembered you have a Nikon too - will have to log into MSN for a chat!

I feel so lost in here - everyone know's about photography and in comparison, I know nada!!!! I guess I'll have to upload some pics to see what people think (honestly!).

xx

Hun I feel the same... :hugs: but how we gonna learn ey?? everyone is so helpful :hugs:

Hi Laurie! :hi: So glad you joined! Nice to see another Nikonite :rofl: I am a diehard Nikon user, so feel free to PM me if you like.

I would say the D40 is an excellent camera to start with - it's now been replaced with a D60.... it should serve you really well for a good long while to come - you'll find that it will be the quality of the lenses you eventually get that will normally make a bigger difference than the camera body, once you buy into a manufacturer's system (Nikon, Canon, Olympus etc.)

Great to see so many of you on RedBubble. I've got my challenge entry in - anyone else? :)

xx

I know nothing either just trying my best to learn. We all have to start somewhere. Like Kerry said everyone is very helpful on here.

We all started at the beginning :hugs: This is how I learned, and continue to learn - by talking to others who love photography and by snapping away!

i'm trying to upload images to my profile please let me know what you think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->