Photography Club

Chel, I got my perspex from a friend who worked for a sign company. I originally made my own black surface by buying a piece of clear perspex from B&Q, along with some black sticky-backed Fablon plastic from B&Q..... that works as well, just watch out for air bubbles when sticking on the plastic!

wow...just caught up again!
tiggertea..i got it from a site called simplyelectronics? i think!
still waiting for it!!! im going to have given birth before the damn thing arrives!

Nuttymummy have you been on to them? How long have you been waiting?

I've just joined Redbubble as: https://www.redbubble.com/people/xGnT

Will get some of my pics up later when i've got my laptop back (Has all my pics on lol)

emma...ordered it on about the 10th? they took money on the 12-13th.
they said it will be ready to dispatch either this week or next week....and then it could be 3-10 after that for delivery!! in other words they havnt got a clue!!!

They are taking there time arent they? Id just keep on to them!

OMG Anna i've just been looking at some of your images they are amazing!

I sent the link to my profil on redbubble to my sister & she didnt believe that the photos were mine :happydance: so that gave me a lovely confidence boost x
She wants to join up too now lol x

I'll have a go at the challenge tonight when I get home from work x Although I havent got a clue what to take a photo of yet x

Chel - the picture you posted is really good x well done you x I love those wooden guys they are so cool x may have to invest in some x

thanks for all your comments girls its a real confidence boost to hear some positives!! im going off to hobbycraft today to hunt down some more objects :) i have now joined redbubble to :).

whos taking pictures today?

I just went to enrol on my photography course but they told me no one else has enrolled on it so they're not sure if it's going to go ahead. :hissy:

OMG no!!!! Where are you planning on studying hun?

Oh no gutted!! I want to enroll aswell but dont see how i can with Ellie and Benn i might have to do it next year :(

ARGH hate that i'm trying to get on to my advance class for september and they're messing us around with it good and proper it's so annoying

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->