Photography Club

Fab news Neecee!

I like the idea of getting a background too - need a new camera first though.

Went to the only camera shop in town today and almost got talked into the new D5000 (kind of inbetween a D60 and D90 :dohh:).

I'm so stuck!!!!

Anna - what do you think I should go for, as I don't want a camera for now, I want one that's going to last!

xxxxx

Ok, managed to use an old velvet-type tracksuit top to make a black background:

https://images-1.redbubble.net/img/art/size:large/view:main/3116115-3-rasta.jpg

I don't know much about the new D5000 but i do love my new D90!

Thats great news neecee! I wish i could go on a course this year!

My photography course is back on!!!!! I enrolled today!!!:wohoo:

gd luck hun that will be great!!

also i bought some beautiful fabric back before Christmas to take pictures of my nieces and nephews, its brill!!! reasonable prices too... xx

yeah hun photo shop is brill. Theres a few online image editing programmes you can get or download for free and they are safe.

has anyone heard of www.photobox.com ?? its BRILL!!! i love it, basically you get 40 free prints when you sign up you just pay £1.50 p+p and once you sent them off to be printed online, you can refer a friend and get another free 50!! so keep using diff email addresses lol xx

t'elle - have you joined redbubble yet :) (i think i should be on commission or something!)

Lol
I really like that redbubble not put my pictures up for sale though dont think they are anywhere near good enough to sell.

put em up for sale hun - i thought that too and have actually made quite a few sales on there! :dance:

who was it asked earlier how to make them for sale?
Basically you need to make sure ur profile is at 100% (paypal address entered etc) and the potion will be there at the upload stage (or for already uploaded images, in "my bubble - art - edit") you can also change your mark-up at that stage.

Neecee, the top works a treat as a black b/g! Really like the shot of the peppers.

T'elle, your flickr stuff is great - have added you as a contact. I'm https://www.flickr.com/photos/annaridley/

Emma - get your images up for sale on RB! They are so much more than good enough LOL

Laurie, I don't know a great deal about these newer Nikon models, but from what I do know I think the D90 would give you more room to grow as a photographer.

Remember, it's not all about the camera body when you're getting a DSLR. You could have the best one going, but if you put the basic quality lens on it, it's not going to live up to the hype. Just remember to also consider any future lenses you may buy :)

Does anyone know how you set prices on Redbubble?

bump

tiggertea said:
who was it asked earlier how to make them for sale?
Basically you need to make sure ur profile is at 100% (paypal address entered etc) and the potion will be there at the upload stage (or for already uploaded images, in "my bubble - art - edit") you can also change your mark-up at that stage.

should also have explained, they set a base price in RB and you set the parup* - you receive the markup amount and rb take the base price as manufacturing cost etc.

:dohh::hugs:

*edit: parup?! :blush: MARKUP :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"