Photography Club

gemmalou gorgeous pics, especially love the light on the midle one

calliebert fab pics too!

GemLou nice pics! What camera do you have Hun?

Morning Girls!

I'm never going to keep up with this thread!! Been trying to catch up but gave up!

I'm off camera shopping today. Have my heart set on a Nikon but that's only because I haven't looked at any others so......

Any use anything other than a Nikon that they'd recommend? I'm looking at a Nikon D60 so something equivalent?

You girls are fab photographers!

xxxxxx

Hi hun :)

I am a Nikon user :)
For beginning I would recommend the Nikon D40 or D60
They are brilliant cameras - I began with them and they were great. :)
Good luck hun

You'll be lucky to find a D40 as they've been discontinued. I looked round 4 shops yesterday and no-one had them.. if your close to leicester though, PC World have got one (apparantly).

gemmalou gorgeous pics, especially love the light on the midle one

calliebert fab pics too!

Forgot to add this couple in :)

https://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r277/littocheekymadam/DSCF4674.jpg
https://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r277/littocheekymadam/DSCF4714.jpg

You'll be lucky to find a D40 as they've been discontinued. I looked round 4 shops yesterday and no-one had them.. if your close to leicester though, PC World have got one (apparantly)

They have them in Curries, Argos and Littlewoods :)

ARGH i can't see them while i'm at work they block them i just see the text! I bet they're lovely

In Derby, we went to jessops yesterday and they had none left and said the next one they'd have is the d90 or something as it'd been discontinued hence buying the one i have.

Not many places have it at all here, theres one in mansfield and one in leicester & 2 in rotherham though. :)

Oh i see

Jesops will always stock them if they are photography cameras, they sell fast though so they are out of stock alot. You can order them in :D

Morning Girls!

I'm never going to keep up with this thread!! Been trying to catch up but gave up!

I'm off camera shopping today. Have my heart set on a Nikon but that's only because I haven't looked at any others so......

Any use anything other than a Nikon that they'd recommend? I'm looking at a Nikon D60 so something equivalent?

You girls are fab photographers!

xxxxxx

Ive just bought myself a d40 for my first camera and im loving it! Would really reccommend it.

Like Gemlou said its really hard to get hold of one im searched the whole of birmingham and staffordshire and i found one. My friend who is in blackburn has searched around by her and she cant get herself one shes gutted. Argos and littlewoods (i gave them both a call) have them on there website but dont have them in stock and curries arent stocking them anymore and they do have one or two left in a few branches and pc world do have one left i believe. Might be different closer to you. My oh was willing to get me the d60 but i said it was to much money to spend incase i didnt keep it up :dohh: im regretting it now because i know ill never give it up lol.

it will be on the house insurance but i havent got camera insurance. Should i?

Because - I know its wrong. But My friend thought the same as you (that she wouldn't get into it properly and wouldn't keep her d40, So she didnt bother getting the D60) but she got so in to it and regretted it that she ''broke'' her D40, took it back and was able to upgrade to the D60 on her insurance :)

Sneaky, but it worked LOL

Hey Girls,
Went away for one night and ican't catch up haha

Here is the tripod i bought when i started college it's still going strong and is a great bargin!

https://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=777_1&products_id=99655

Thanks for that ive bought one :) :happydance:

Because - I know its wrong. But My friend thought the same as you (that she wouldn't get into it properly and wouldn't keep her d40, So she didnt bother getting the D60) but she got so in to it and regretted it that she ''broke'' her D40, took it back and was able to upgrade to the D60 on her insurance :)

Sneaky, but it worked LOL

Thats a great idea :) Thanks for the tip :)

No problem :)
Anywayyy.... I have my maths exam in an hour so i better get to school then head back up to the hospital - have a great day girlees

7dayshop is great for bargins is based in jersey so you don't have to pay VAT always helps make things a little cheaper! hehe.

i started off the D40 also as i thought iw ouldn't get this into photography but i've recently upgraded to the D90 as i was trying to do things with the D40 and it couldn't keep up! Great camera don't get me wrong but i'm doing private portrait groups, shooting weddings and things and i needed to go to the next level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->