Photography Club

yup i got the A350 curently chargin lol....i managed to take 1 photo but evn still my god its sooo good man i cant wait to play around with it xxx

aw babezone, I've hd mine a week and still finding new things, honetly it's fantastic! Totally love mine!

just wish i new more haha...i duno if its me or if the auto looks abit to yellow sepia ish if that makes sence lol

yay! nice!

did you take the first pic inside under artificial light? I found artificial light can create quite yellowish pics unless you "fix" the white balance first

wish camera is it guys?!

link me!!

bloody camera ran out of battery at britney concert last night :dohh: but didnt think they were taking very well anyway... but got them on my comp and they are good... wish i had took more :(

u on about mine? if so its this 1.....

https://www.currys.co.uk/martprd/st...m=null&tm=null&sku=554067&category_oid=-33716

Wen i saw price of extreme flash mem cards in there tho i was like OMFG lol....nearly 100 for a decent size 1 but i so glad i shopped round argos have thm for half price atm. i managed to get a 8g 1 for £48 wen in currys etc their £90 xxx

Congrats on the new camera babezone!

Would suggest looking at places online to buy memory cards for your camera, as the high street shops can be ridiculously expensive. You also don't need the fastest cards on the market unless you are regularly doing lots of burst photography, like sports or birds, etc. I use slower ones - they cost less and work just as well :) Here's an example - I buy from this shop often and have never had any problems:

https://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=777_6&products_id=104374

i use 7dayshop all the time best place to get things on the cheap with no VAT!!!

Exactly, aflight84! :happydance: Fantastic prices, no VAT, great delivery times. Buy all my memory from there, and my filters usually. Also a good place to buy 3rd party batteries sometimes as well.

I bought a tripod off the 7dayshop that one of you ladies recommended and its brilliant! So who ever that was thank you very much. I use it a lot of the time now!

Can anyone recommend somewhere that I can buy a nice zoom and a nice macro lense that will fit onto a sony alpha? I only have a limited amount of money though tbh.

I've seen some in Argos, but I know that I will be able to get the same ones cheaper or that the argos ones will be a bit pants.

:blush:

Mynxie, I would recommend looking at Warehouse Express. Great prices, great service, fast delivery.

This is the macro lens I have, but in Nikon fit (if indeed you're looking for a dedicated macro lens):
https://www.warehouseexpress.com/product/default.aspx?sku=1005205

And this is the zoom I've got:
https://www.warehouseexpress.com/product/default.aspx?sku=1005210

Hope that helps!
x

Thanks Anna

https://www.warehouseexpress.com/product/default.aspx?sku=1011874 I am right in thinking that that lense would be a "high zoom" lense, aren't I?

OK, I think I'd better explain what I mean...

I need one that will zoom in on things from further away and a macro one. The one above is a macro one not a one that will zooom in from further away I think...I'm kinda getting baboozled with all the jargon TBH

The one you linked is a zoom - just one that won't zoom in quite as far as the one I posted. It will zoom in on things that are further away - it's not a macro lens. The first one I posted is a macro lens. When I see you we can have a shoot :) and play with our gear! :happydance:

Hi girls, I received my new 2in1 wide angle/telephoto lens today so I went into Central London today to take some snaps. Only got a few good ones as my batteries ran out and then the camera literally drained the power from my spares. I've put some on my Redbubble.

Can anyone recommend a good make of rechargeables? I use Energizer ones at the moment but they don't seem to last very long.

The one you linked is a zoom - just one that won't zoom in quite as far as the one I posted. It will zoom in on things that are further away - it's not a macro lens. The first one I posted is a macro lens. When I see you we can have a shoot :) and play with our gear! :happydance:
Thanks hun, that would be wicked. Totally confuzzled over lenses ATM but DH pointed out that my fuji does macro and high zoom so there's no rush, LOL

Can anyone recommend a good make of rechargeables? I use Energizer ones at the moment but they don't seem to last very long.

My fuji ones are great, but make sure that you're buying the rechargables with the biggest number as they hold more charge. The bigger the number, the more charge they hold.

My fuji ones are great, but make sure that you're buying the rechargables with the biggest number as they hold more charge. The bigger the number, the more charge they hold.

I have a fuji too. What number would I be looking for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->