Photography Club

i did my first portrait session outside yesterday it was ace!

Callie - Braden is soooo gorgeous x & you have taken some beautiful photos of him x I love the one of Braden & your sister where they are looking at each other x so cute x

Callie, your pics of Braden are amazing! I love the B&W ones especially!

I started my photography course at college last night and so far I'm loving it! Our tutor is an Australian photographer called Katherine Pepper and she's really nice and makes everything really clear to understand. There are only 5 other people in my class so it nice and small and everyone seems really friendly. I told her about the BnB group and our Redbubble group and she said I can use my challenge pics as 'homework' in addition to whatever reading material I'm given. We started off looking at white balance and ISO and we're moving on to shutter speed next week. I got home about 10pm and went straight out onto the main road to mess about with the shutter speed on the passing traffic! I'm really looking forward to next week!

aww callie - he looks so snuggly! :cloud9:

glad you're enjoying the course so far neecee! :D

awwww wat a gorgeous pic...sooo guessy wat....stewies getting me my camera tonighty....so excited hope its the right one for me but i guess not having 1 at all any 1 is better then none xxx

what one you getting babezone? (have a feeling i should already know the answer :blush:)

awww callie :hugs: to braden!

oooh yeh babezone - are you gettingthe sony A350?

Neecee I'm really glad that you're enjoying the course.

I have some exciting news.... I have an interview to do a degree :blush:

photography of course lol

Just ordered some prints to do my portfolio with

lol :dohh: should have known :blush:
good luck :hugs:

i got onto an hnd last year but didn't get starting coz i was preg and would have had to take some time out.

Aww

I'm about half way though an "intensive course" HEFC (15 weeks) ATM so fingers crossed that'll help, LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->