Photography Club

hey girls sorry i've not been around much lately i was on leave last week decorating and didn't get online until late in the week back at work now and online again

What have i missed? i need to log on redbubble check our latest challenge!

gotta go 4 a while, will be back later tho so save me all ur questions :)

Hey girls, One again sorry I haven't been online!
I've just been really busy with Braden, getting used to him, spending time with him as well as his hospital appointments.
Had him in yesterday and he is now 6lbs 8oz which is an amazing weight gain :D so proud of him! He's growing so much already, i can really feel the weight difference too :D. Now that he's a little heavier, i feel safe to pick him up and hold him Horizontally over my shoulder, whereas before i would fear i'd break him hahaha.
I love taking him out and showing him off. I took him into school yesterday on the way home from the hospital, and everyone loved him. Its so nice to see. He was the center of attention with all my class mates at lunch haha. And he was rocking a little ''Mummy's little poser'' grow. He looked so cute, i'll have to post some pictures as soon as I process them =]
Anyway just a little update, can't believe my angel is over a month already!

Hope you girls are doing well =]

Pricey how did your day shooting the kids footy go?

Brilliant thanks. Was a very long day though aswell. Was knackered. I got home about 8PM. Sold alot of Photos, Filled peoples Requests and got alot of Compliments!

I would get some of the Photos from the Site, but I can't remember the name of the Event!!

as i seem to keep missing the deadlines for the challenges i've entered this one early! not sure if it's what we were looking for but worth a try

Im gonna get the 450d guys... look at the price of this....

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CANON-EOS-RE...66:2|39:1|72:1690|240:1308|301:1|293:1|294:50

Im slacking, ive missed loads on here! only just managed to catch up with the redbubble page too lol.
how is everyone? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"