Photography Club

Well it’s been a mixed old week for me. We had a great time at the weekend for hubby’s birthday and I managed to get some really good candid shots which came out well so I am feeling a bit more confident about getting some decent shots at the wedding in a few weeks now.

Unfortunately hubby’s grandma passed away yesterday so obviously that wasn’t very good news to hear just before going to work in the morning :( Even though we knew it was going to happen sometime soon (she had cancer) it was still a shock.

There a few other things on my mind too at the moment which are stressing me out so all in all it’s been a pretty rubbish week so far. My hubby is going away on a stag do at the weekend so I am going to take the opportunity to hopefully have a nice relaxing weekend and chill out a bit so I’m hoping I might be able to go out on a photography outing at some point.

So after taking aflight84's advice and reading my manual like a crazy person to try and understand what the different things do, I took some practice photos..

This was one of them and for some reason I really like it - I think it's because she actually looks like she does in real life in this picture lol

https://i44.tinypic.com/23rwqa8.jpg

My OH now thinks I'm completely insane as I'm taking more pics than ever.... and I took LOADS anyway :rofl:

nice one chick that's great!
you should join us on redbubble!

Sorry I'm having a stupid moment, what's redbubble?

it's a site where you can share and sell your work we do challenges on there take a peak:

https://www.redbubble.com/groups/bnb-photography-group

if you sign up faille, let me know and i'll invite you to the group :D

There's some "dummies giuides to..." and there's one in photography, WH Smith have them on special offer and they are quite good (I bought one - so I'm not being rude, honest!)

I have the dummies guide to Canon EOS 450D. it's great :D

off to look at the whsmith website now

yay!

i suggest checking for a "for dummies" book while we're on the subject. no refection on your intelligence of course - i just found it explains everything really simply and i can read a little bit even if i'm tired and it sinks in. :D

YAY Neecee that's great!

Girls i'm looking at doing another course a week long workshop all things portrait weddings and photoshop in dorset can you take a look and tell me what you think?

https://www.brookschoolofphotography.co.uk/5day_photography_courses.asp

Okay so i've complained a hell of a lot about the sun today, and how hot its been, but its made for some good pictures :D

I'll post them once i've processed them!

I also think its about time I get a move on and sign up to red bubble haha.... I will do today :)

yay! let me or anna know your username callie and we'll invite you to the group :D

speaking of anna.... where are you? AAAAAAANNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I'm here but i don't think i'm the one you're looking for!

:hi: I'm here! (at least I think I'm the Anna you're looking for :rofl: )

Just having a crisis of confidence, that's all - so have been laying low in here.

x

you are fantabulous (there's a new word for ya!) in everything you do mrs! don't ever think otherwise.

Fixed? :D

I've joined Redbubble and un is Faille.. very creative I know :laugh2:
The challenges seem interesting altho I don't know how much I'd be able to do!

I'll have to have a look at ..'for dummies' book - we bought OH's mum one about pc's before and it was pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->