Photography Club

was fiddling last night with the filters and they will fit our 200mm lense as the diameter is 52 but i have a 52-55mm adapter so no need to sell my lense hood and filters!:happydance:

Hey Girls
Hope you're all ok this morning
I just made my latest investment - studio lighting YAY

wasn't too expensive in the grand scheme of things
https://www.morrisphoto.co.uk/ProductDetails~man~Interfit~productID~7791~categoryid~173.html

Ooh enjoy that lighting set!

Aww GemLou those ducklings are sooo cute! I love the first one where they're all eating and one poor little duckling is left out on it's own.

On a side note, I've been going a bit mad today with ze camera and redbubble.... uploaded quite a few pics although they're all a bit pants haha. I didn't add them all to BnB group because they're a bit shyte really. At least I remember where I went wrong with my macro photo's now - I forgot to change the auto focus range so I wondered why I couldn't get anything to focus properly! :blush::rofl:

oh yeah i got my 70-300mm with macro facility delivered yesterday YAY

thats what i thought i already have one of those lights too so they'll all be the same makes metering much easier!

i know the theory behind it. although haven't tried it yet. :shrug:

sorry i've been a crappy host this week for the group... will get caught up on challenge news etc this weekend :blush:

I got my first bump volunteer to try a bump shoot when she hits 35 weeks plus YAY

Ooh enjoy that lighting set!

Aww GemLou those ducklings are sooo cute! I love the first one where they're all eating and one poor little duckling is left out on it's own.

On a side note, I've been going a bit mad today with ze camera and redbubble.... uploaded quite a few pics although they're all a bit pants haha. I didn't add them all to BnB group because they're a bit shyte really. At least I remember where I went wrong with my macro photo's now - I forgot to change the auto focus range so I wondered why I couldn't get anything to focus properly! :blush::rofl:

That's cause it was too slow, all the seagulls kept thiefing the food though :growlmad:

I found it amusing that the mallards had 2 black babies and both me and the fella automatically said 'ugly duckling' :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->