Photography Club

Nah, Alyssa's word in Santa's ear was for plane tickets to Toronto for the 3 of us to spend a month with my side of the family :yipee: Can't wait till I get paid for a couple of photography jobs so that we can book!

Hmmm...

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/Ryan04/Photography/Moon-1.jpg

:wave: anna!
I'd say whenever I get round to taking some hehehe

hubby's had the cold, which of course means he ws almost dying, so I've hardly had a minute to do anything much 'fun' :grr: lol

just dropping by to say hi

I did a photoshoot party last week which was cool but hard work with 6 7 year old girls. Haven't really done much more really but have to go and hand all my work in for college this week, then I should have a HEFC soon. :D

just dropping by to say hi

I did a photoshoot party last week which was cool but hard work with 6 7 year old girls. Haven't really done much more really but have to go and hand all my work in for college this week, then I should have a HEFC soon. :D

Well done honey! :hugs: Am so happy for you - all your hard work paying off!
Can't wait to see the stuff from the shoot :)
x

yep - get posting mynx! :D

Anna - didn't mean my post the other day to sound cheeky :blush: have a feeling it came across that way :hugs: sorry!

thats good :)

hubby is back to "normal" now so should get a chance to get snapping again soon :D

have bought some macro screw on lense things to try from ebay.

am also looking at a flash that tilts might be less harsh than the fitted one.

got a couple of library books which explain the manual settings a bit more!

I love my dedicated macro lens - but I only bought it after realizing I loved my screw-on close up filters. They're a fantastic buy for the money. Enjoy using them Hypnorm!

I love my tilting flashgun too - really handy now that Alyssa's here and I've turned my hand to portraits :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->