Photos and Tickers

PrincessPea

Mummy to Jessica
Reaction score
Can anyone help me please:

How do I get a photo under my name at the side of my posts?

How do it get one of those 'ticker' things at the bottom of my posts? (I hope thats what they are called!!!)

Completely techinically inept!!!! :haha:

Right I am doing this on an iPad so be nice if there's spelling mistakes lol

At the top left of the page, click user CP.

There's a list of options down the left, click 'edit avatar'

You have a few options there but there's a bit to upload your own if you scroll down. The pics need to be a certain size so if it comes back as too big, resize it.

As for tickers, only Lilypie has preemie ones which do adjusted age as well as actual.
https://lilypie.com/Premature_Baby_step1mini.php

Pick what you want, Fill in the details and in the end it will give you a few codes.
Choose BB code and copy the code that comes up.

Come back here, go to user CP, and edit signature. Paste the code in and save. Ta daaaaaaa!

Where's my blue Peter badge for that?

:rofl: that's alright doll xxxx

When you come to the Central Scotland Support Group il have you a blue peter badge!!! lol

You better have ;) :rofl:

Omg i am now half awake and realise ur LO is in that pic lol!

Yeah daddy got a wee bit excited when we found out she was getting home and bought the biggest teddy bear he could find!!!! There is a baby in that pic!!!!:haha:

Beats our big minnie anyday :rofl:

I love your avatar. Wish I had bought a massive teddy when my lo had came home as it's a great photo.

Thank you.

I was reading through here one day not that long ago and I noticed people had photos on where they took photos of there LO with the same teddy bear once a month or so, which I thought was a fab idea so that is our plan now, to take Jessicas pic regularly with the huge teddy!!!

A www I feel loved this morning! :haha:

anyone know how to fet a bf sticker, you know those one's that sau 6 months bf milestone

sb22 I think I love you!!! :rofl:

Thank you. xx

We all do!

Ladies, we should do a get together.

In fact Princess, remember you are also welcome to visit the Edinburgh group too:thumbup:

We should definitely do a get together...thats a fantastic idea!!

A wee visit to the Edinburgh group sounds good.....esp since I read they have bacon rolls!!!!!! :haha:

Looking forward to the meeting on Sat.

A wee visit to the Edinburgh group sounds good.....esp since I read they have bacon rolls!!!!!! :haha:

I'm looking forward to it too. Sorry I can't do bacon rolls. They won't even let me take a kettle in to do you all coffee!

anyone know how to fet a bf sticker, you know those one's that sau 6 months bf milestone

I'd post this question in the BF section, someone there will know where to get one.

I'm looking forward to it too. Sorry I can't do bacon rolls. They won't even let me take a kettle in to do you all coffee!

Dont be daft, im just kidding you on, I have baby weight to lose, albeit only 6 months worth!!!! :rofl: No kettle is a bit far of them though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->