photos ... how ?

honey08

mum2two boys/2mc
Reaction score
uknow when people post photos straight onto the page ? not with the attach thingy, just a picture , how dy do it ?
cos for some reason my bluetooth is weird, i try and upload the pic but i can edit the pic to make it smaller there fore i cant get it in the attchment thingy, so how do u do this with the photos?

pls explain simpley :lol:

thanks x

uknow when people post photos straight onto the page ? not with the attach thingy, just a picture , how dy do it ?
cos for some reason my bluetooth is weird, i try and upload the pic but i can edit the pic to make it smaller there fore i cant get it in the attchment thingy, so how do u do this with the photos?

pls explain simpley :lol:

thanks x

might be easier to upload your pictures to a site such as photobucket, then come on here and put in the web address under attatchments (upload a file from url).

You can simply open an account on photobucket and upload pictures there.

Underneath every picture you will have a little link for Forums and bulletin boards.

And each time you want to post a picture here you simply copy that little link and paste it in your post.

still wont do it :? when i upload pics from bluetooth to laptop some of them i can attach/put on photobucket, but some i cant !! and it wont let me edit them to resize them out like that :?
how do u get ur link to ur ebay items ? will after do it like this :?

Go on www.tinypic.com & upload them there & use the code thats starts with img, hope that helps if you get stuck give me a bell

xxxxx

https://i41.tinypic.com/28i165k.jpg

aww tash thanks hun :dance:

glad u got sorted. your scan pic is lovely x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe