Pick me ! Pick me!!! Please!!

Kioana

Reaction score
im from south Carolina .. I moved here from Maryland I have NO friends that are TTC.. anyone looking for a buddy ?? i'm a first time TTC ,never been past 9 weeks so id love someone to go threw this with a friend .:hugs:

if you live in SC MAJOR PLUS !

hey im ttc and in a need of a buddy ;)

i dont live in sc though i live in fl not to far off lol

lol sweet! :happydance::hugs:

i'm due for AF to come tomorrow (Thursday 9th) or Friday (10th)

Im due to O' the week of 19th -25th

where are you in your cycle ?

Hey yay
I'm prob. Gonna suck as a ttc buddy just cuz my cycles are really badly off :( the last af I saw was back in jan and I haven't seen one once other wise I would be O yesterday lol cd 17-19 out of a 33-36 day cycle :/ but never the less I am ttc and next month ill go back to my dr to start back up on fermara I hope we can still be ttc buddies how long have u been try ing

no we can i'm down ! :thumbup:

I've been trying since my MC back in September. I have no thyroids so I should have kept taking my meds but I hate taking pills so I stopped taking them which was made me lose the baby and not get preggers when I was tryn ... I now know the importance of them ! I have been back on them bout two months and have been ordered to take prenatal pills for the folic acid.

I had a TTC reading done and she said I should get a BFP real soon so i'm like gitty on when it will happen lol

either way you need to chit chat hit me up , you have fb ? or you just want to keep it on here , lol sorry just happy to have a TTC buddy I can talk to :happydance:

Hi ladies, I'm new to this site to and looking for friends as all mine are already pregnant! My husband and I have been trying for 5 years with no luck. But I just found out two days ago that my progesterone levels are really low and I'm also insulin resistant. So my doctor just prescribed metformin. My cycle is always really screwed up too. Sometimes I'll get it three times a month or go three months without seeing it at all so I don't know how good I'll be at being a ttc friend but I'd love to just have some friends to talk about the new stuff were trying as well as vent to about the struggles. Let me know if either or both of you are interested. Thanks =)

i'm down the more the merrier in my book :) welcome BTW what's your name? i'm kioana

alright ladies AF has started for me !

Hi Kiona, my name is Carrin. My last AF was on the 26th of April and went all the way to the second of May, that sucked. But my doctor just put me on metformin because I'm insulin resistant and also my progesterone levels were super low so besides the metformin he has me taking a crapload of vitamins and stuff to raise my progesterone levels. We're not exactly trying this month because DH still has to do his sa tests and considering you can bd for three days before that each time our trying is kind of on hold for the next 6 weeks but if I'm O'ing on a day where we can BD we defiantly will be doing so lol. What's your story?

Can I join, We have been trying for 2 months and AF started today. But I'm in Wisconsin not the east coast.

I got pregnant back in aug 2013 and didn't find out till I was like 5 weeks then lost the baby at 9 weeks .. I have no thyroids they was removed , so I have to take thyroid replacement pills everyday .. well I hate taking pills , didn't realize how important they are till now ... so now I take them everyday .. im also on vitamins everyday .. so i'm HOPEING PRAYING THIS IS MY MONTH ! .. I mean we still can be buddies

I think my cycle lasts 29 days. I went off bc in feb and it has been regular since then. My name is Katrina. I think I forgot that in my last post.

I think my cycle lasts 29 days. I went off bc in feb and it has been regular since then. My name is Katrina. I think I forgot that in my last post.

yes , i'm kioana.. i'm at 28 days so my week starts the 18-24th.. i'm going to just go with the every other day :sex: (LOL I BEEN DIE'N TO USE THIS ) I used to use O trackers but funds are tight this month lol

We don't track with temps or opks. We decided 6 months of old fashion trying first.

I got pregnant back in aug 2013 and didn't find out till I was like 5 weeks then lost the baby at 9 weeks .. I have no thyroids they was removed , so I have to take thyroid replacement pills everyday .. well I hate taking pills , didn't realize how important they are till now ... so now I take them everyday .. im also on vitamins everyday .. so i'm HOPEING PRAYING THIS IS MY MONTH ! .. I mean we still can be buddies

SO sorry for your loss! That's horrible! Sometimes I really don't understand why we get blessed only to have it taken from us.I hear ya with the pills I have to take 11 in the morning and 6 at night. It sucks! I really wish we didn't have to go through all this and could just wake up one day pregnant. I hope it's all our months! A big heaping amount of BABY DUST all around:dust:

SO sorry for your loss! That's horrible! Sometimes I really don't understand why we get blessed only to have it taken from us.I hear ya with the pills I have to take 11 in the morning and 6 at night. It sucks! I really wish we didn't have to go through all this and could just wake up one day pregnant. I hope it's all our months! A big heaping amount of BABY DUST all around:dust:

thank you ! yes I agree.. but I think that loss and that pregnancy HELPED me get to the point im at and were we are in our relationship. because for years I didn't want kids , but getting pregnant made me realize wow I love him and "us" enough to want to bring a child, a person into the world . when I lost the baby again made me realize that life I short live it up and love that man like harder ! so the loss of our baby brought us closer , so he or she was a blessing to us :) ... smh 11 PILLs i'd die lol , I always have to hold my head back to swallow the pills lol i'm bad for taking pills !.. good luck ladies I cant wait to go threw this journey with you all !

@Cowgirl07 the only thing I've ever used was the o trackers , but only after the lost .. because I was so focused on getting preggers asap! but now we just going to go crazy during this month

I'm TTC in SC as well. Alas, my friends don't know we're TTC, and prob won't because when I told them we got a puppy in Jan they freaked out because they thought I was going to say we were expecting (freaked out = a response of "oh thank god you're not", they think we're too young at 25/26, but we feel differently). I'm in the post-depo funk, which is frustrating b/c I don't know if I'm O-ing or not. Went to the gyno yesterday, and she said it's possible before my periods are regular again, so we're just BD-ing every other day, hoping for a chance! Waiting around 2 weeks to hear back on the blood tests to see if there are any other issues...

I'm TTC in SC as well. Alas, my friends don't know we're TTC, and prob won't because when I told them we got a puppy in Jan they freaked out because they thought I was going to say we were expecting (freaked out = a response of "oh thank god you're not", they think we're too young at 25/26, but we feel differently). I'm in the post-depo funk, which is frustrating b/c I don't know if I'm O-ing or not. Went to the gyno yesterday, and she said it's possible before my periods are regular again, so we're just BD-ing every other day, hoping for a chance! Waiting around 2 weeks to hear back on the blood tests to see if there are any other issues...

welcome ! .. how far are you from sumter 29150? well I feel as long as YOUR ready and you thought about EVERYTHING and have like 6 backup plans then go for it ! I have 3 dogs , what kind did you get

Around 3 hours from Sumter. Dog is a bit of everything- but looks like some sort of shepherd/hound mix (year old rescue, gets along with our siamese mix cat). I think we differ from my friends because we're the only ones not in school anymore, both have full time jobs with good benefits that we've been at for a while, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->