Pick of the best, worst ever baby names...

Jessicahide

Reaction score
Just for a giggle,

1. Obamaniqua

2. I'munique

3. Boy Boy

4. Hellzel

5. Abstinence

6. Britney Shakira Beyonce

7. Vejonica

8. Gennah Tyles

9. Mazen

10. Like
'Abstinence' was another shocker. 'I predict she will be pregnant by 16,' mused the submitter.

'This very young couple, who had just had a baby, were so obsessed with Facebook they decided to name their child Like, I kid you not,' wrote another.

More than a few users mentioned the name Obamaniqua as being the real name of children they had come across, which is defined by Urban Dictionary as: 'A ghetto-fabulous African-American that loves president Barrack Obama.'

Several users trudged up celebrities as being good examples of bad name-givers, specifically

Read more: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ude-Lucifer-Orgasm-munique.html#ixzz3XwyUDXXw
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Yikes. Those are awful... My ex's brother named their daughter River Sky Dye... Poor child...

I work in a school and there is a girl called Chel.C.Lee

What are these people thinking!! Poor child....there's some lovely names around but chlamydia is just taking the biscuit x

I've heard of people naming their kids Abcde. However, it's pronounced Absidee, which I actually really like. I'm kind of toying with naming a girl Absidee but spelling it as Absidee, not Abcde.

Where I work see millions of baby names (hospital patient records)... I see the craziest names today Da'realist:wacko:

I got some from friends of friends.

Placenta because it sounds pretty

Bumble Bee
Optimis Prime

Le-a (this one I read it's pronounced Le-dash-a) Mom was pissed nobody called her daughter Le-dash-a and they were all pronouncing it Leah or Lea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->