[Picture included] I don't know what to believe! Is it really a positive result?

ProudMommie6

Reaction score
I took First Response Early Result this morning at 10 DPO, my period is due in six days. I ovulated on 31st of March according to positive OPK on March 30th. There are two lines, one of them is pretty faint but you can definitely see it! Isn't it too early to see the actual result? The only symptom I have is sore nipples to the touch. I'm planning to retest with Clearblue Digital on Tuesday when I will be 12 DPO.

I had my first miscarriage back in December 2010 at five and half weeks. I'm really worried that it will happen! Did it happen to you guys for the second miscarriage or had a healthy baby after the miscarriage? And tell me your experiences with early positive results!

Can you see the faint line?
https://i52.tinypic.com/zv78n9.jpg

Love those two lines...Oh how i wish i had them....Looks like a positive to me...

Secondly, my friend had a miscarriage back in Dec of last year and than the next pregnancy she had she delivered a baby boy. For what ever reason as long as she takes baby aspirin during her pregnancy no miscarriage. I think it was because of clots but i do not remember.

That has 2 lines....Congrats and good luck.

Looks like a positive to me. Congratulations I hope all goes well for you.

thats not even a faint bfp thats a BIG FAT POSITIVE!!!

congratulations xxxx

Congrats!!

It is not too early at all....that looks just about right actually. Mine looked just like that at 10 dpo and I got a positive on FR digital the same evening. Had my blood HCG measured 2 days later and it was at 57, so I figure I probably had about 25 HCG when I tested.

You're pregnant! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"