** PICTURE POSTED** Can't tell if I can see a line....

RosieB1977

Reaction score
Morning ladies,

I took a dollarama test this AM and I think I see a verrrrrrry faint line, and I want to post it, but don't know how since I took the picture on my phone.
I guess I could wait a few days and take a FRER to check.

All this TWW nonsense is starting to get to me. Month after month, symptom spot after symptom spot... UGH!!!

To post it from your phone go to manage attachments, click choose file on the very too left and it should bring up your photo album! And I know how you feel about symptom spotting! This morning I felt so sick, short of breath & my bbs hurt. Which is unusual for me! Good luck though! Can't wait to see the pics!

I logged in on my phone for the first time, and I can't see where "manage attachments" is....

Bumping this to see if there are any others that see a squinter

I think I see something but only when I tilt my laptop screen back.

can't see a second line :-( hope it turns into one for you though x

Hi All,

I'm new to these forums. NTNP for 4 yrs. TTC past 6 months.

I def see a faint second line.

Okay well thanks ladies!!! I am waiting until Thursday do to a FRER test.

Welcome teamlowery!!!

I see the second line looks similar to my BFP last year Here I will share THIS IS FROM LAST YEAR. I want another like this this time LOL

This was one day late for AF last February 2012. Barely there but there. So I would def retest if I were you

Attachments

• 549395_544473468917400_456613956_n.jpg
    549395_544473468917400_456613956_n.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 24
I wanna say I see something too, but then again I'm not sure cause I thought so with my test today, and in the end I could convince myself that there's nothing.

Stalking and waiting to see if you've testing again? Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->