picture quality!!!

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
i found 3 old spools the other day and handed them in to be developed and got 1 put on disc, and omg the quality was shit!!!!

cud i complain?!

https://www.babyandbump.com/imagehosting/124644ce89b0d72.jpg

yes i look rough!! was day after id had callum!

i didnt mean u looked rough was just kaughing u know what im like :lol:
but yer i think u should take em back!!!!

^^^^^ cheeky cow sed check u we ur legs wide open!!!!

i was like was the day after(not even 24 hrs after!!!) givin birth to all 10lb half an oz of callum!!!!! :rofl:

https://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k155/Yvanne-Marie/untitled-6.jpg

i will have you knwo that i wasnt online at that time so ner ner ner that is forged !!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

yea yeah!!!! im a hen ur a duck......

Are all the pictures bad?
Rob says if the colour is off then the processing can be at fault, but if the focus is off then its the camera and the person using it thats at fault. The machines cant change the way a picture is focussed.

Also films tend yo 'go off' a bit after a while and these were taken 8 months ago :)

Are all the pictures bad?
Rob says if the colour is off then the processing can be at fault, but if the focus is off then its the camera and the person using it thats at fault. The machines cant change the way a picture is focussed.

it was a disposable camera......

and wasnt the actual picture quality was the quality on disc tht i wasane happy wi

LOL not an old film at all then yvanne???

Lol

xxx

im so embarassed lol!!! they were in a bag in a box in a drawer..... :blush:

if its the ones on the cd then yea id complain.
Good tip for films, if you know youre not gonna develop them for a while stick them in the fridge. it'll help them keep better

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->