Pictures of what uv brought your baby

omg faydanielle!!! i could buy everything out that shop lol!
i want all the packs in every colour :S lol

x

omg faydanielle!!! i could buy everything out that shop lol!
i want all the packs in every colour :S lol

x

Theres some great stuff isnt there!! Ive bought roughly around 10 packs so far, few mixed ones and some with say 10 or so of the same ones!

But its SOOOOOOOOOOO cheap too! LOL XX

there soooooooo cute :)
i love the yellow flower one!!

ur lil girl gonna look gawjus in them :D

x

I cant wait till she gets her little back side out of me so I can put her in them :D
xx

hehe :)

u can get the elastic of there too :) .... omg im not gonna stop making them once they come... if they look good after iv made them lol!

im bored n got nothin else to do til she gets here lol

x

I bought all my elastic off her :)
what elastic have you bought?
xx

i want the black elastic.. but i think my baby wil havedark hair so wil it look right?
i think im gonna get the white with looped edging? & another one just duno which one lol

x

oo i might get the black then aswell jus to try :)

u no it says thick elastic on some is that still ok? x

yeah should be fine hun. depending on exactly what your putting on it xx

:)

what glue have u been using?
iv typed in non-toxic glue n loads of different types came up lol

x

This one :)

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LESUR-White-...Item&pt=UK_Dolls_Bears_RL&hash=item35a9e64fe0

You have to leave it roughly a few hours to dry!! But its the only non toxic fabric glue I could find xx

i cant wait to get my stuff!! lol

someone wil ask me to go out il be like nope im busy :) lol

x

Haha :) Theyre really good, if you've paid already Ill say you'll have them by tuesday!

Happy making!
xx

ooooooooo :)

thank you hehe!!

thanks for telling me where to find everything... il add piks after iv made some lol

x

Just caught up with ur convo cos i went bed last night. Ahh Im so gonna order some stuff and make my own too! Thanks for sharing that fay :) I dont think mine will come out very well though lol. xx

lol sophie i think mine will to!!.. i wil have to add some piks when i get the stuff!

i think i ordered too much last night lol! ... if u spend over £15 on this one craft place fay told me bout u get free p&p so i did lol!

x

Lol i just ordered loads of stuff too, think ive spent £20 off diff ppl thou, so I better be good at it haha. I hope hand stitching is ok.. I dont have a sewing machine! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->