Pictures of what uv brought your baby

omg fay therelovely!! i love them flowers... i dont think i ordered any of them .. i oreder flowers but they didnt look like that i dont think :(

n where did u get the diff coloured elastic i could only see white n black lol.. x

Pink elastic here :) 5m for £2.90!
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390196331393&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Purple elastic here- 10 metres for £1.70! bargain!
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220588096018&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

The white elastic with the white lace edging I had imported from Turkey!! x

I think I might have to buy some once I get some money in OH's paypal...

FayDanielle your hairbands are so pretty :cloud9:

and I found these for you too :)
I messaged the seller and asked if I could have a mixed pack rather than 10 of the same colour and they agreed and asked exactly what 10 colours I wanted :D

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/10-x-SATIN-R...booking_Ribbons_Fibres_EH&hash=item3a5b4a2a3f
x

I think I might have to buy some once I get some money in OH's paypal...

FayDanielle your hairbands are so pretty :cloud9:

Thank you :D
Theyre deff worth buying and making yourself, Ive made roughly around 25 and spent around £30 on supplies.
if I was to have bought them individually, Id have spent a whole lot more and I still have the supplies to make around 100 more?! xx

When ive been a member on here for 3 months, I may start selling them to ladies on here :)
good way to make a little extra money...and waste some time!! x

hehe thanks fay n good idea bout the selling... u shud there good :)

xx

Fay if you sold I would definitley buy them from you, saves me trying to make them and probably messing up :rofl:

Fay if you sold I would definitley buy them from you, saves me trying to make them and probably messing up :rofl:

awwh hun, maybe buy one set of elastic and a mixed set, and give it a try first, build your confidence up!
Practice makes perfect eh?!! x

Yeah I might do, I just have such a low attention span at the moment :haha:
But I think I will try, thanks for all the links xx

If you are interested in buying some girls....I have a girl on facebook who sells them for £1.50 each plus 80p postage and 10p extra postage any additional ones bought.

Ive bought a few off there...Ill quote the photos of the ones Ive bought off her...and tell you which ones are hers.
I would reccomend doing your own if you feel comfortable though, as £2.30 for one(including delivery) you can buy a pack of 50 mixed items!!

U could of made them ones urself fay! I cant wait to get my supplies to make my own, just worried bout the sewing! Once I get the hang of it thou she'll have a headband to go with every outfit hehehe. Im worried that their gonna irratate the skin or be tite thou.. xx

U could of made them ones urself fay! I cant wait to get my supplies to make my own, just worried bout the sewing! Once I get the hang of it thou she'll have a headband to go with every outfit hehehe. Im worried that their gonna irratate the skin or be tite thou.. xx
Hun the elastic is very soft, I highly doubt it will irritate her skin.
I actually made one..for me to put round my head whilst putting my makeup on, and it didnt mark my skin...that was a baba sized one, so you should have no problems with it marking her skin either :)

Hope thats eased your worries a little xx

Ah yeh that makes me feel happier :) Ive got really sensitive skin so Im worried shes gonna end up with it. Ive spent so much on supplies I cant stop buying bits lol.. If i suck at it im gonna have to send u all my supplies hehehe xx

Ohhhh I'd go out of my mind!! I was quite lucky, I didnt have my first scan till 15+3, then second at 20+1...so didnt wait as long between my 2 scans! xx

that's so lucky! i had one at 9w, one at 13w and now next one at 22w :'( can i just point out that's 9 WEEKS TO WAIT IN BETWEEN?!! haha! only 4 weeks and a few days to wait now!! (but then that's a whole month?!) going out of my mind, i want to make these pretty head bands but i can't if it's a boy! haha :)

It will go quickly :) Lets hope bubba dont have his/her legs crossed or u'll be waiting til the end! hehe. I had one at 12w and then had to wait til 20w so I had a 8 week too.. I was lucky and got 1 at 29w cos I changed hosp & they wanted to scan me & then 1 at 37w to confirm shes def a girl.. cos I didnt wanna buy much pink after the 20w 1 cos he said shes "90% a girl" and they can only tell u 95% so I thought he couldnt of been totally sure if he didnt tell me 95%!! lol. But as soon as I had the 29w 1 she told me not to tell her and she'll tell me and she went "ur having a little girl" straight away no questioning it so thats wen I went mad with pink hehe xx

Argh! I had first one at 11+1 and my next one isn't until 20th July when i'll be 23wks!!! Due to my stupid dad booking a holiday over my original scan date! I'm am going out of my mind, i just want to see baba again...not as much as OH is tho!lol Bless him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->