Pictures of what uv brought your baby

i didnt think it sounded small either!! im only little so id be worried if she was massive lol!

my nans smaller then me.. she had my auntie she was the smallest at 5lb something n then them in between lol n my uncle was her heaviest he was 10lb! x

wow a 10lber! Noone knows how big their babies gonna be.. but they do say nature wont give u a baby u can't give birth too. I still think thats rubbish thou as some ppl still have trouble! I read that eating too much sugary stuff makes the baby big.. Im gonnna have a 10lber then the amount of sugary stuff Ive had this pregnancy lol xx

me too!! haha... my craving is love hearts!! i have bout 20packs a week... then my wee smells really sugary! (TMI) lol!

n i no yh 10lb lol! .... its like this girl by me jus had her baby... her bump was hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee n her baby was only 5lb 10 full term! x

OMG how funny - lovehearts is wot i'd been craving and eating for weeks! Havent had them in a couple of weeks thou cos I had that horrible acid burning in my throat which I thought was caused by them lol.

Wow how tiny! She must of been mostly fluid then baby then! My bump isnt that big but could mean I could still have a 10lber then lol. xx

lol :)
i get reallyyy badheartburn on a night n makes me feel sick :( :( :(

n yh must have been cus she was huge lol!

i dont think im that big... but people keep sayin i am.. i think its cus im small so my bump looks too big like its takin me over lol! but some people say im small.. my MW thinks i am :S x

Ur bump must be small if u was measuring that far behind! Tbh my bumps only popped out on this last stretch.. I kept getting ppl saying how i hardly showed before but I think thats cos ive put weight on my bum and legs instead of my bump lol.

Ive just realised we've totally highjacked the "photos of what uv bought" thread with a random conversation bout bumps and baby weights hehehe xx

Oh & yeh lay off the lovehearts, my heartburns stopped since I have lol xx

Aimee, Kayleigh, Donna, Ellie anybody else who knows me,
i've had a read of the thread & i'm glad everyones doing so well

Lot xx

lol sophie.. my mom had some nik nak crisps last night... i had like 2 n havent stopped having heartburn since :(

i feel sick!!

my MW came i got protein & blood in my wee... i got to send my wee to the hospital & have another blood test tomorow to see if my iron level has gone up

what does protein mean? she said somethin bout my kidneys cus iv been having back pain

xx

Drink milk, it helps seriously!

Um im not 100%, I think they worry bout the protein cos it can be an early sign of pre eclampsia.. but I got told I had something like that in my wee weeks ago and they sent it off & i never herd nething so just see. Have u got a dull ache on one side on ur lower back? thats normally a sign of kidney infection - trust me ive had 2 and u know about it when u have 1 of them its awful! Hope ur iron levels have gone up.. Im guessing they'll just give u iron tablets then? Avoid too much caffine(tea, cola, chocolate etc) aswell if u have low iron levels cos it stops u from absorbing the iron when u eat. xx

i had protein too, it's just a sign that something might be not quite right, could just be a UTI, could be you just haven't drunk enough and really de-hydrated, could be a sign of pre-eclampsia..
basically what sophie said - oh and deffo avoid caffiene, as it can make all those things a bit worse.. but if you keep your water levels up - it'll help flush out your system!!
so if it's anything to do with your kidneys it'll REALLY help.. and if it's preeclampsia, it'll help with other symptoms you might start to get - don't panic yourself - mine came back and was nothing to worry about, probably just not drinking enough..
xxxxxx

thanks girls :)
i dont think she worryin bout pre-eclampsia cus my bp is like 90/50

but she asked if i had stinging when i wee.. i havea few times but not all the time.. only like 3times in the last month :S...

im jus worryin cus last time i had protein n wee the next day my waters broke n i started bleeding i was only 14weeks then tho...

but i wil jus see what the results say when they come back :)

n im already on iron medicine.. so she said my iron levels prob have gone back up already but i dont think they have i feel worse on the medicine lol!

xxx

tell her that..

by the sounds of it, she might think it could be a UTI..
you get a kinda stinging with your wee with that, and sometimes once you've been to the loo, you feel like you still need to go.. really common in pregnancy, and easily sorted but obviously they have to just make sure it's that, they don't wanna give out anti-biotics for no reason..

ohh and if you go for a wee, and still need to go, it could just be bubs putting pressure on your bladder, but mention it to her if you get it..
xxxx

Yeh it does sound like she thinks its probs a UTI if she mentioned ur kidneys.. Best thing for that then is drink plenty of water.. like looooooooads to flush it out ur system, fresh orange juice is meant to be good too I got told wen I had mine, but the doctor was a substitute one and abit loopy..so dont know how true that is! Hopefully ur results and iron levels come back fine :) xx

sometimes i feel like i need a wee... but then when i get there i dont :S ... or is that just baby?x

thanks soph!
as if u only have a week left!!
u best get making headbands lol! :D

x

Hard to tell cos thats a sign of UTI but I get that too. Sometimes I have a wee and then I feel like I need another 1 straight after even thou I dont.. xx

I know tell me bout it, i just thought that! I need to get making.. Wanna make a really perfect one for when my sis does her 1st photo shoot of her. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->