Pictures of what uv brought your baby

AWWWWW that is so cute! Im gutted looking at every1s 4d pics.. wish I'd had 1 now xx

thank you :)... her nose looks huge!!! lol
but the man said its cus its all sqaushed cus they bigger they get the run out of room so her nose is about squashed lol!

shes meant to weigh 4lb 2 now... i wil see wednesday cus got a growth scan at the hospital... :)

xx

Yeh babies usually have squished noses when they come out too! Aw lil baby.. Im scared im having a biiig baby cos she weighed 7lb at my 37 week scan apparently! Great.. lol xx

lol :)
n ooo i hope shes not really big for you!!

my friend had her scan they said her baby was small she was 9lb something born lol!

x

Yeeh they say take wot they say with a pinch of salt cos they can be out by like 1 or 2 pound.. either way! lol xx

lol i no yh!! ... i got MW tomorow :S

n i got to put this pik up... she got her dads smirk.. poor girl!! Lol

Attachments

• Picture 038.jpg
    Picture 038.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 7
Aww their such lovely photos thou, u must be well chuffed! Whos nose has she got then? ;) hehe. Ive got midwife tomoz too.. Cant wait to find out wots going on.. Im gonna beg her for a sweep & early induction if i go over cos I just wanna meet my girl now! xx

lol i dont blame ya!! ... i bet ur gettin fed up now...

n lol i havent got a clue!!! i think her chin looks like mine.. but im not good with sayin who people look like lol! but my nose defo isnt that big nor is her dads lol! ... the man said its like pressed against something like when u press ur face against the window... so we wil see if its stil that big when she comes out lol

xx

Lol aw bless her, I doubt it will be, and if it is it wont stay squished.. my baby cousin came out with a squashed face and nose and then went normal.

Yeh im fed up now! Our headband supplies should come tomoz yaaay! That can keep me occupied til she decides to make an appearance hehe xx

Aw Aimee I'm soo jelous I always wanted one hehe, lovely pics :flower:

thanks laura :D

n i no i hope they do sophie!! :) ... im not gonna leave the house when i get them.. il be too busy haha!! if they come tomorow... il try make one n put a pik up on the night :D hehe xxx

Yeeeh I will too if i get my elastic tomoz too! I kinda gone abit mad with buying the things to put on them.. Nevermind! lol xx

lol the things too put on them r really nice tho arent they!! i love the strawberries n bows :) ... i got some bright coloured bows :) ... i hope they come tomorow :D
but i always order the stuff to my nans cus im not normally in... so i might not be able to get it tomorow anyway :(

xx

Yeh I cant actually even remember wot Ive ordered now.. probs got enough to make 500 headbands lol. I love butterflys.. Think ive bought quite a few of them hehe. U will have to go 2 ur nans and get them asap! xx

i no.. MW coming to mine tomorow.. between 9 n 12 she said! so if my nan rings n says the stuff has come... after the MW goes im gonna go get it i think lol!!
cus woe be able to get it all week if i dont... cus got monitoring & growthscan & consultant wednesday!!

xxx

How come u got all that, whats up with bubs? I got midwife at half 3.. I have to go 2 the doctors 2 c my midwife! xx

i used to go to the doctors to see her... which i dont mind as its a minute walk from my house n id rather go there really... except the seats are a bit hard lol!
but last time she said she would come here again so i dunno :S

wel when my MW measured me last time (2weeks ago) i was measurin 23weeks.. so had to have a growth scan n they said shes not too small.. but wasnt as heavy as she was meant to be... so when i had my scan i had to go see someone so they could see what needed to be done.. they booked me for another scan n consultant appointment but they also want me to be monitored twice a week!!! ... its the place u have to go in the hospital when baby hasnt kicked as much as usual! ... last week i only went once cus she was kicking loads n i didnt see the point in all that waiting lol!
they check her heartbeat & see if ur having contractions aswell lol!

essay!! haha

xxxxx

Well judging from ur 4d scan she sounds like shes growing on target now doesnt she? But that is a huge difference in measurements! Im usually 2cm behind yet babies growing just above average according to the scan I had when I was query breech, everyone carries differently.. + they say with girls u carry all round.. boys is the football bump! Least its better for u 2 get checked regularly so u know babies fine :) xx

wel it hasnt been 2weeks till thursday since my last scan i think it was the thursday or the wednesday nshe was 3lb 4 apparently... now shes like 4lb 2!! lol it hasnt even been 2weeks! n on my growth chart thats just above the bottom line... n before she was below the bottom line :) ... xx

Well thats good.. maybe shes had a late growth spurt? 3lb 4 doesnt sound too small to me neway.. I had a scan at nrli 30weeks and they put mine at a estimate of 3lb and said that was a tiny bit above average! Im sure shes fine :) She'll just be a nice size baby! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->