Pill question

Inge

Leo and Jamie
Reaction score
Im going to see my nurse this wednesday. My oh and I were going to start TTC but I left my job due to illness and Im starting college in September for 2 years. At the moment wer using condoms in the month but using the withdrawal method the week before my AF starts. Im worried that Im gonna get pregnant halfway through college if I dont get sorted now. OH is worried about me going on any contraception as I was on Depo injection for 11 months and my withdrawal from it was hell. I was having bad cramps and in agony as my ovaries tried to start back up.
So, my plan is ; go on the pill for 3 years by which time we should be settled with a house and good jobs. Im wondering if the pill is easy to come off of? I dont want to mess my system up like the depo shot did but I do know that any hormonal contraception will.
Also a bit off topic but any tips on stopping myself going ga ga over little babbies? Im torturing myself at the moment :wacko:

the pill is easier to come off than the depot. it can take a while ( up to 12 months) for your fertility to return after stopping the pill or you could be the lucky one who gets pregnant straight away!
the coil doesn't affect fertility so may be ask about that?
x

Started my period today. If I start taking the pill on the first day of my period am I covered straight away or do I need to use condoms aswell for the first 7 days? The 12 months wait after wouldnt be a bad thing for us. We need to settle in jobs and find a house so the time scale is perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->