Pill symptoms or am I pregnant? Help keep me sain!

Melbmum92

Reaction score
Alright, so ladies.

I think I'm pregnant, taking a test tomorrow morning. However that's 12 hours away! I can't wait. SO PLEASE HELP ME
What do you think?

Story: had unprotected sex (pull out) however he does frequently leak I have found out, 17 days ago.
I went to the docs to discuss the pill (new relationship so I wanted to take precautions 😒) And I started the pill 5 days after that sex session.
I write down every period and ovulation charts every month, and I was in fact ovulating when I had sex with DH.
So now, I have a mixture of emotions unsure if pregnant or the pill is in fact giving me symptoms and I'm over reacting. I stopped taking the pill 3 days ago as it's just messing with me.
My breasts were very very sore and swollen, bloated, nausea hit me in spots all day! moody, hungry, frequent urination, constipation (all things caused by both preg and bc)
However day 3 with no pill and I'm still nauseated during the day, very tender breasts! Lower back pain, neck and shoulder pain comes and goes, frequent urination, I'm not enjoying my coffees, congested nose, excessive CM.

I'm taking a test tomorrow. Do you have any thoughts??
I need to be kept sain until tomorrow :)
Thankyou everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->