Pill withdrawal? Preg symptoms

2676sara

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have been off the pill now for two months - just starting to actively try to conceive. I have been experiencing lots of 'pregnancy' symptoms such as extreme tiredness, nausea, bloated stomach, dizzy spells, headaches for the last two weeks. After a :bfn:and my :witch: arriving perfectly on time i put these symptoms down to withdrawal from my pill?? Last night i woke up and was extremely sick and ive been experiencing only what can be compared to as a horrible hangover today! Has anyone else experienced this?? So confused!! :wacko:

All of my withdrawal symptoms ended once I had my first period off the pill, but everyone is different!

Wish i was the same!! I keep having sneaky thoughts that maybe i am pregnant!!ha. I know that this is wishful thinking as you can't get more clear a sign that you're in fact not pregnant than a neg test and your period! Oh well looking forward to trying again this month and looking forward to feeling ok again. Going to think seriously before i ever go back on the pill again. xx

I was the exact same! I felt a bunch of what would be considered preg symptoms, but since I saw AF and tested negative, I can only chalk it up to being on my own hormones again! lol. I wasnt on the pill though, I was on the implant. But still, its supposed to be low dose but I still felt a bunch of symptoms going off of it :(

I had exactly the same last year when I came off the pill to TTC for my son, I was pregnant 6 weeks later and the symptoms just merged from pill withdrawal to pregnancy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->