Pinching Pain, Implantation

mazzie1984

Reaction score
Good Morning, I had my first real period last month after a year of light spotting periods. Then day 14 I had pink spotting and cramps so I assume I ovulated then!. We BD 13 and 14. and 16 and 18. 6dpo I was awoken in the night from a dream which I was dreaming I was getting a BFP, A painful Pinching feeling in the low left side of my womb near my groin then to the right a bit, in the womb area in line with my c sec scar on the left. woke me. It lasted around a minute. Then the next day same pinching pain 7dpo on and off and a couple of times yesterday. Today I am 8 or 9 dpo now. Now I am getting the odd slight pinching not as much, just once so far today. Do you think this is implantation pain? I am going to test on my birthday, June 6th:) My boobs DO NOT hurt this month, usually they hurt before AF. I am not moody and PMS either... :) Don't know if this is anything but yesterday and today, my mouth has watered for raw onions and cheese salads for breakfast!

I def felt implantation with my DD, but at the time I had no idea what it was until after the fact. Sounds promising, when are u testing??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->