Pinching sensation in right hip

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Lady_J, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Lady_J

Lady_J Mummy to Brooke

Sorry if this thread has already been done, i have not mastered the art of old thread searching on BnB yet :blush:

I keep getting this pinching feeling in my right hip or just above it. I get it even when i am sitting down and not moving. Has anyone else ever had this feeling ? I am just trying to work out if its pregnancy related or maybe something i have done by sleeping funny etc.

Thanks for looking xxx :flower:

2. MummyMagic

MummyMagic Well-Known Member

It could be a trapped nerve, I get this alot because I have dysplastic hips (where my ball joint is too big for the socket) the docs said that it's a trapped nerve xx

Ps. meant to say, try to stretch your leg out to the side - this helps relieve it for me xx

3. Seasidebaby

Seasidebaby Well-Known Member

Hi I've also been having this on my right side mostly. It's only occassional when I bend down or move differently at work and I have been told that it could be your uterus etc stretching as the little bean grows. I'm only 4 1/2 wks and it's my first so I can't offer advice on how to stop it but just wanted to assur you that you're not the only one getting it!
    Hope you have a healthy 9 months! Xx